Steve Rogers x SMR

Hi, so I got to write about the Marvel characters, all because of XFantasyCreatureX. I feel like watching all the movies about Avengers...For now though, enjoy the one shot.

3rd POV

Y/n felt something heavy on him. He opened his eyes just to see Steve, the mighty Capitan America, sleeping soundly, nuzzling his neck. He looked at the love of his life with a tiny smile on his face. They were in a relationship for five years and both of them considered this time the best in their lives.

Y/n took the peaceful morning as a chance to admire Steve's sleeping face. He started playing with his blondie hair. He kept doing that until Steve started stirring.

-Morning baby. – purred Y/n still playing with his hair. – Slept well?

Steve smiled hearing Y/n's morning voice and nodded his head in response. He pecked Y/n's lips and let him roll on top of him. They shared a long, slow kiss to exchange their love for each other. Steve moaned when he felt Y/n's hands caressing his hips and groaned, feeling the pain from the activities they did on the previous night. Y/n pulled away noticing Steve's discomfort.

-Sorry sugar. – said Y/n and crawled off of him.

-It's okay. – smiled Steve and winced a bit when he was sitting up. – It was worth it~ - Y/n smirked in response.

-It's hard to not to agree with you candy~

Time skip

Steve and Y/n went out to have a picnic. They made a lot of sandwiched and put some soft drinks in the basket. Then they packed the blanket and the basked in the trunk of their car and drove to the park. They went to the lake and set the blanked on the grass. They ate their breakfast and laid down on the blanket. Steve rest his head on Y/n's shoulder and they both looked up in the sky. They were staring at the clouds.

-I love you , you know? – said Y/n changing the subject.

-I do know. – smiled Steve. – I love you too.

They laid like this in the peaceful silence, enjoying each other's warmth. After all the wars and blood Steve saw in his life, he valued the moments of peace like this very much. Y/n was the most important person in Steve's life. He never though he would get to be happy, yet, there he was, in Y/n's strong arms.

Time skip

-Achoo! – Y/n sneezed for the third time in a row.

They fell asleep on the grass during the picnic and they woke up when the rain started pouring. Before they managed to reach the car they were soaked wet and happened to Y/n catch a cold.

Steve put his hand on Y/n's forehead to check if he had a high temperature. His forehead was burning, so Steve got some pills from the drawer. He handed the pills to Y/n, along with a big glass of water. Y/n swallowed the pills and waited for them to kick in.

-Go to bed honey, you're burning. – said Steve. Y/n only smirked.

-I know, I'm a hottie~

Steve rolled his eyes and got the chicken out of the fridge for a soup. Y/n blew his nose after another fit of sneezing and went to their bedroom. He put on some sweats to warm up better and got under the blankets. Half an hour later Steve brought him a bowl of hot chicken soup.

-Feed me honey. – said Y/n smirking a bit.

Steve rolled his eyes again, but nonetheless he took the spoon and fed to soup to his man. Y/n gladly ate it all and then laid back down on the bed. Steve tucked Y/n in and smiled at his cuteness. He would never get tired of the cute and adorable side of his man. Y/n fell in deep sleep soon after. Steve smiled and kissed his forehead, then stood up to leave the room and let Y/n get some rest, but he felt Y/n pull him down on the bed. Steve chuckled, reminding himself that Y/n had problems sleeping without Steve by his side, and laid down next to him.

He wrapped his arms around his neck and rest his head on Y/n's shoulder. Steve sighed in content, kissed Y/n's temple and closed his eyes. He felt Y/n's arms sneak around his waist and that was enough for Steve to join his man in the peaceful slumber.