Bruce Banner x SMR

Request from XFantasyCreatureX.

3rd POV

Bruce, known among the Avengers as the Hulk, had enough of turning into the green monster over and over again. He was tired of living in constant anger to control the shifting somehow, so he decided to sign up for the anger management therapy. He was just getting ready for the first meeting with his therapist.

After quick breakfast he got in his car and drove to the doctor's office. The process of driving was very stressful to him. The traffic jams made him grip the steering wheel hard. He took a deep breath when he finally managed to park the car. Finding an empty spot wasn't a fairy tale either. He walked in the building and a nice lady registered him for an appointment. Bruce thanked her and waited getting angry again. He was getting more and more impatient. He was ready to leave, when the handsome man walked out of the office, followed by a young boy, who was clearly nervous. The man helped him set another appointment and when the boy thanked and left, he looked at his clipboard.

-Mr. Banner? – he looked at Bruce.

-That's me. – said Bruce annoyed.

-Please come in and take a seat. – he smiled. Bruce walked in and looked around. The office had a white floor, walls and the ceiling, while the furniture were black. Bruce sat down on the sofa. The therapist sat down on the armchair. – My name is Y/n.

-Bruce.

-Okay Bruce. Tell me what bothers you.

-I get angry a lot. With everything.

-Please go on.

Bruce talked to Y/n about his life. Turned out Y/n did a research about his working place. He found out Bruce was the Hulk and listened to him carefully. The hour passed quickly, so Y/n checked if he had the next one free and continued Bruce's appointment. Bruce didn't know talking to someone would make him get rid of some of his stress and he was surprised with the results.

Time skip

Bruce was visiting Y/n two times a week. The therapist was giving him a lot of ways to release his anger, but none of them really worked. Bruce felt the best right after the appointment at Y/n's office. Not only because he was a good listener and a very smart man, but also because Bruce was harboring some strong feelings towards him.

-Have you tried boxing? – asked Y/n trying to come up with something new.

-Yeah, every time I punch something I wanna turn into the beast. – sighed Bruce in response. The fact that Y/n was oblivious to his feelings was getting him frustrated.

-There's the only thing I can come up with then. – said the handsome therapist gaining Bruce's attention. – Time to start dating. From what the research say sex is a perfect way of releasing the tension.

-The one I like is oblivious to my feelings and it pisses me off too.

-Maybe you should tell them about it. Not everyone is a mind reader.

-Fine. It's you.

Y/n let that information sink in, then Bruce could see he was thinking of something. He looked at the clipboard, called the lady at the register counter and smirked. Then he locked the office door.

-This room is soundproof~ Let's get out therapy on the next level~ - he said loosening his tie.

Time skip

Bruce had to admit this "next level". Y/n asked him out too, so now Bruce was driving home to get ready for their date. He took a quick shower, picked the best clothes he had and at 6 pm he was picked up by his handsome therapist, and now a boyfriend as well.

-Ready to go? –asked Y/n with the smirk on his face.

-Sure~

They grew inseparable soon. Bruce had to admit Y/n was indeed his medicine for the anger issues. He could always ease Bruce's anger and get rid of all the stress just with a hug, not to mention all the other things they did. Y/n's love was all Bruce needed for a normal functioning, and having him close 24/7 was really giving the good results.

-I love you. – said Bruce after another steamy session they had.

-I love you too sugar. – said Y/n and hugged him tight. They fell asleep in each other's arms soon after, enjoying the warmth radiating off of their bodies.