Chapter 11

Xavier P.O.V

Chapter11

I sat up in the tower sobbing loudly while clinging my knees against my chest. I felt something tap my leg and turned to look at Lyon who nuzzled close to my leg.

"It will be okay Xavier you can always find someone else. How about the boy that keeps blowing up things?" He said.

I try to laugh at what he said but just didn't have the heart for it. I rubbed his head softly and held him closer. At least he won't hurt my heart. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"I don't wanna talking right now Viola." I said as the footsteps stopped behind me.

"Well it a good thing I'm not her huh?" The person said in a familiar voice.

I turned are to see Blaise, his face covered in sweat and was out of breath.

"He must have run here for something important." Lyon said to me.

"Yeah probably to tell me he's not interested anymore." I said back mentally.

I turned to glance outside of the the face of the clock. Blaise came and sat down next to me, one of his arms wrapped around me as he pulled me close to him. His other hand came to my face and wiped away the remaining tears. He had me look up at him and before I could process what was happening he kissed me on my forehead ever so softly.

"I'm sorry you saw what happened it wasn't what you thought. You had to be there from the beginning to understand." He whispered to me.

"Well maybe you can explain what I missed." I replied laying my head on his shoulder.

He hugged me and ran his dark hands through my light silt hair which started to stand on end ~more than usual might I add.

"Scales was an old friend of mine's and she always liked me. She was always asking to date her but I continued to refuse her. So for some time now whenever I find someone I like she does what it takes to keep them away. She cornered me in the hall just seconds before you came and forced me to kiss her. When I heard footsteps running away I knew it was you so I came here to say sorry." He explained.

My dark caramel skin got goosebumps from what he said. My breath hitched when his arms embraced me.

"I want to asked to ask you this after you were done with practice but, Xavier will you go on a date with me?" He asked with a small blush.

"Yes, yes, yes! !" I shouted hugging him to the ground.

We laughed happily together in each others arms. We didn't even hear someone come up the stairs.

"Wow for a second I thought you two were doing it with the loud 'yes, yes yes!' from earlier. " Viola said as she looked at us.

"No V just made a date." Blaise answered.

"Well then I have a girl to skin alive, Xavier has practice, and you Blaise have some planning to do."

I jolted upwards.

"Dang I forgot." I ran to the stairs. "No time to run there." I put Lyon on my back and jumped out the nearest window transforming and taking flight as I descended.

- Hey this is Lang ,i just realized i never explained what Xavier looks like lol. Well here you go .

Xavier Nightstone Dark caramel skin Light silt (greyish ) hair Grey eyes with gold tints Age : 17 Half-blood Likes: fighting, swimming, flying , Blaise, leather, adventure Dislikes: Mandragora, evil people, danger

Mostly wears leather clothes with spikes or studs, goggles, gloves and high tops.