Part 1

Jac finally steps out of her office, on to the ward, after focusing on admin all day to avoid Fletch. It was too unbearable seeing him with Abi, flirting and laughing when she really wished it was her. Reaching the nurses station she was pleasantly surprised to see Fletch, and only Fletch, sat by the computers with a puzzled look on his face. Unsure on how she should approach him she gently placed her hand on his shoulder instantly regretting it as he jumped up out of his chair.

"evening" was all said confusion filling his voice. " Mr Fletcher don't you have some patients to annoy or a CEO to suck up to? instead of lurking around the nurses station doing precisely nothing" Jac replied, trying to ignore the fact that something was distracting him. "uh, yeah sorry" fletch said as he got up to walk away. "Fletch" jac whispered as she reached out her hand and place it on his forearm "whats wrong?". He turned to face her slowly surprised by the concern he could hear in her voice " Abi broke up with me and..... well It was just a little unexpected that's all". Jac tried to disguise the relief and happiness she felt and she managed to reply "why? you two were a perfect match" in a sarcastic tone. Fletch smirked "apparently she knew she wasn't the one for me". " and what do you think?"  Jac questioned not really sure what she wanted the answer to be. Fletch gently took Jacs hand in his " I think she was right" their fingers intertwine as there eyes lock confirming the way they felt for each other.

The moment was broken as a familiar voice shouted "guess who is back" down the corridor she approached Jac and Fletch who were unknowingly still holding hands. "Frieda" Jac muttered gaining a snigger from Fletch. " Ah so I see you two have finally admitted your feelings to each other" she stated in her Ukrainian accent as she glared down at there combined hands. "uh what no" said fletch as him and jac un grip each other " we....we were just" was all jac managed to say before Frieda interrupted her "sure, whatever. See you tomorrow". Fletch turned to face Jac retaking her hand "look, I think we need to talk".