Feathers [Angel!AU]

No one could see them but me, no one saw when one of them fell from her wings. No one could see her wings but me. I kept each one of them; I still feel the soft touch of them caressing my arms, my hands, my fingers.
"Lu? Is something wrong?" Her smile illuminated the whole world, made me addicted to her light, it overdosed me. I looked into her eyes, getting lost in that whole new world she hid in them and that I loved dreaming about.
"I was... thinking" The fresh breeze skimmed our bare arms, the salty taste of the sea was trapped in our lips, the warm evening filed our hearts.
"You were... thinking..." People called me crazy and said I was obsessed with this girl that one day appeared in my room, watching me in my sleep. But it wasn't like that; the truth was that I loved her from the moment I saw those shiny eyes staring at me with curiosity. There was no better way of explaining it.
"About you"

How can I explain how beautiful she looked that evening in that white dress as the wind blew through her hair, when I still stay out of words every time I remember that day?
The sun was hiding in the horizon but I didn't notice at all, she was the shiniest thing in the whole universe, the shiniest star.
"What about me?" Her hand rested on my cheek, stroking it with her thumb. She made me feel like the only man alive on Earth as her face leaned closer to mine, waiting for my reply.
"I know you are mine, that you have to stay with me until my last day..." I whispered, scared of interrupting the beautiful melody of the waves reaching the shore.
"Yes.."
"And I want you to be mine... but not like this.." I consider myself one of the lucky ones, I know it can sound arrogant but when the skies send you a girl like her and she flies with you, you can't deny that luck was on your side.
"I want us to be.. a thing" I was scared of her reply. I wanted to hug her in that moment without waiting to the words that could change our lives. But I was scared, she looked so delicate, so fragile, so pure.
"I know you do" She closed her eyes, thinking on the right words to say what I feared the most. "...and I want it too"
I thought I had been alive all those years before that day but I was wrong. Hearing the girl you love say she feels the same way about you is what really gives you life. She is my life, she is my beating heart.
"
I'll love you forever my sweet angel, I'll treasure you and take care of your delicate heart. Will you marry me?" I didn't give her a diamond ring like one would normally do. I would have if she had been a normal girl, but she was an Angel. She treasured things not my their price, but their sentimental value. Instead, I gave her my voice. The voice she said reminded her of home.

After I finished singing, she handed me one of her feathers; but it wasn't like the ones I always picked, this one was unique, it was golden and I could feel something warm in it. It had the key of her heart. "Yes. I'll always be your angel, Luhan" 

 I'll always be your angel, Luhan"