Perfect Day

Imagine it's the day Luhan is finally going to meet your parents. After telling him for the 25th time that everything is going to be okay, you hear him crack his fingers and grit his teeth. "Come on Luhan. They are not that bad, I swear... you'll like my dad, and my mom will adore you!" You said as you held his face. "There's no need to be nervous. They know you love me and that's enough".

Imagine how he holds your hand as you introduce him to your parents. How much you feel him shake but how reassuring your touch is to him. He smiles all the time as his cheeks flush with the nice and cheesy compliments of your mother. "I love her with all my heart and I will give her everything. I promise Sir, mam." He says to them at the table while exchanging cute stares with you.

Imagine how he opens the door of his car for you and stops you before you get in. "What is it Lu?" You asked looking down to his hands and how he slowly laces his fingers with yours. "I promised them that I would always take care of you Y/N. I promised them I would give my life for you... Will you marry me?" And before you can reply he kisses your lips sweetly and slowly, making your hear race and your mind think of only one word. "Yes..."