Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Pisces P.O.V

When I got back to the forest with my cat I saw these girls behind a bush watching this couple maybe or best friends but they look like a couple.... Anyways they were not paying attention so I decided to scare them. I walked up to them and sat down and said "so who you stalking?" they both jumped and looked at me I just laughed at them. "Who u and y ya here" asked the girl with long black purplish hair, she reminds me of a child.

So being a nice person I answered honestly "Hi, my name is Pisces! I am here because I am searching for.. my lost family." I said the first part happy them the ending bit kinda disappointed and wishing I hadn't said that. "I am sorry my friend asked that you must be pretty depressed right now" the pink girl apologise, she is almost like this girls babysitter. "That's okay no need to apologise I have had so many people give me pity it is getting boring now :p" I reassured her man we could be good friends and maybe the child/adult/teen is she even any of those? "Well my name is Virgo and this is Sagittarius, it is very nice to meet you" The pink haired girl apparently name Virgo said.

Man I feel like I heard those name in a book before. Anyways we shook hands and she explained to me why they were there. Apparently these 2 have had a crush on each other for years and the guy named Cancer asked the girl Taurus to come to this forest and didn't say why so they think that they are going to confess their love.

Cancer's P.O.V

I think today is a perfect day we are alone (is what he thought) and this is a beautiful place and I hear that she loves nature and anything to do with the earth. Even tho I like water better I heard nature and water get along well so I am pretty confident. "So why did you want to come here?" she asks admiring the scenery. " well I wanted to tell you something very important." I say looking away trying my hardest not to blush. " Sooo what's up?" "Well I wanted to tell you that-"

I got cut off when we heard something in the bush it sounded like 2-3 people moving around. Darn it this was my moment! We both took out our weapons and walked to the bush... When we opened the bush we saw a blue cat?... then we looked closer and saw hands holding it. The person slowly pulled the cat down an revealed herself to be a girl with long dark blue hair and bangs next to her were 2 girls one with purplish hair and one with pink.. Sagittarius and Virgo or course they just had to ruin this for me. But my question is, who is this girl and why is she here?

Virgo's P.O.V

Shoot! They heard us! Well looks like we are in trouble... "Who is this girl?" asked Taurus, right they don't know her yet. "Hirro! My name is Pisces and I met these two here and they insisted that I spy on you." Pisces said, oh darn her I will get her back!!

Taurus and Cancer slowly turn to us and give us a death glare. Sagittarius was about to run away but then Taurus grabbed her collar "Nuh un, you two will stay right here until you explain why exactly you were spying on us!" Taurus said while moving her finger in front of our faces from left to right. How do we explain this without saying anything about Cancer confessing, I saw Cancer staring at us with the 'please don't say "that"' face/expression. We have to come up with something fast. "U-uh.. Cancer told us to watch you guys incase Cancer messes up and he has a witness of what he was gonna say. Heh heh sorry for worrying you!" Sag splurt out, man I have to say she is very good at coming up with excuses. "Fine I forgive you but next time it will be harder to forgive you!" she said walking away. Cancer looked back at us and mouthed 'Thank You!' we both nodded as he left. Now time for Pisces to explain herself both me and Sag glare at her.

Pisces P.O.V

Now that Taurus and Cancer have left both Sagittarius and Virgo glare at me "S-sorry?" I say with a faint fake laugh me and my cat Neko both bow our heads ashamed.

"I guess you didn't know how... mad Taurus can get so for this one time you are forgiven..." Virgo say slowly and kinda, SAD? Sag looked at her as if she is crazy, guess she doesn't like to forgive people... 

Thanks for reading I don't really have anything to say so bye!