Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Aries P.O.V

So I heard that today Virgo and Sag are going to spy on Taurus and Cancer. If they get caught they are so dead... Maybe they did get caught because they said they would be back at around 5:00pm and it is currently 5:46. I hope if they did get caught Taurus taught them a lesson on spying.

Gemini P.O.V

Aries looks really worried, probably about Virgo and Sag. I mean it is way past the time they were supposed to be back.. I really hope nothing bad happened to them.

Everyone's P.O.V

I hope Virgo and Sag are okay....

(A/N Btw all the zodiacs have one house with many different rooms. Also one side of the house are the girl rooms and the other side are the boys rooms)

Virgo's P.O.V

I check the time and see that it is 5:50 "Shoot!" I say Pisces and Sag look at me weirdly then I say "Sag its 5:50 everyone probably thinks we are dead we have to go!" "Okay, but what about Pisces?" Sag says oh yeah I forgot about Pisces being new and all.. Well she is a zodiac sign so they won't mind right? I mean we have been looking for her for years so they should be happy. " We can take her with us if she agrees" I say than look at Pisces with a questioning look. She looked like she was daydreaming than when I said her name she snapped out of it and said "Sure!" then gave us a sweet smile same with her cat. After that we all left.

Leo's P.O.V

Where is Virgo??!? I am so worried. All of a sudden the doors opened to see 3 cute girls (A/N I had to it's Leo for goodness sakes xD) wait 3? And a cat? And the cat is BLUE? "Hey Virgo, Sag who is that?!' I ask/scream then all three of them look at me "Who is this? This is the girl we have been looking for for years now." Virgo says with a smirk. "The twelfth zodiac sign, Pisces?!?!" I ask/scream again when I said that everyone gasped and the girl with the cat nods, "s-so you a-actually found her?!" Aries stuterred and the girl who apparently is Pisces said "Yup it's me Pisces! And my cat Neko!" everyone was shocked and couldn't move not even me.

Pisces P.O.V

Wow, I wasn't expecting that reaction it was priceless. But man have they really been looking for me for that long? I mean Taurus and Cancer didn't react that much but then again they were very mad..

Sagittarius's P.O.V

That was the best reaction ever!! Even better than when Virgo told me we could go and get ice cream! I guess it was a lot to take in I mean we have been looking for her for years and then we just come in here so calmly with her plus they probably thought we were dead so yeah.