Chapter 5

Chapter 5

????????'s P.O.V

I see they have found the twelfth zodiac before us. This will affect our plans drastically....

Pisces P.O.V

I wonder if I should tell them about the group that are searching for me... I don't think now is a good time. Maybe tomorrow.

Taurus P.O.V

I look over to Pisces and she has this pained and confused face so I go up to her "Hey Pisces are you okay?" I ask her, no answer "I wave my hand in front of her face and repeat her name a few times... nothing. Man, she must be in a deep daydream I guess she really is Pisces. From the books that I read it said to get Pisces out of her daydreams, you have to...hmmm... I know! You have to shake her! So I go over to her and start shaking her...1.....2....5 Her eye widen very rapidly and she shakes her head "HMmm!?" she says and I chuckle a little then she notices that she was daydreaming and scratches the back of her neck "How long was I daydreaming?' she asks. "Well I have been trying to get you out of it for like 5 minutes," I say and she nervously laughs "Sorry??" she asks. "That's okay it was actually kind of fun..." I say.

Virgo's P.O.V

I was sitting at the bar about to order a milkshake then I hear a meow and look over to see Neko, Pisces blue cat. " Hi, little one what's up?" I said to the cat I don't know why I am talking to a cat all its gonna do is meow or just purr. "Hi, your name is Virgo right I am Neko, Pisces cat it is very nice to meet you!" Neko said.... WAIT NEKO SAID!!!?!?????!?!?! I look at the cat terrified and thinking that was just my imagination. "Y-You t-t-talk....." I said stuttering... I never stutter!!! " Well I mean I am blue and when was the last time you saw a blue cat so I would have thought that you knew I was magical," she said but I couldn't hear the last part. "Okay then.... I have an idea!!!! Do you like to scare people?" I ask her "Ya that is the best thing and the " most entertaining!" Neko answers " Well then let's scare all the other zodiacs!!" I say. After that, we go over to the other zodiacs and we do the same thing she did to me and they all had basically the same reaction as I did. You know what I like this cat. I think I figured out who the last person on me, Sagittarius and Tauruses team will be... Or should I say person and cat.

Sagittarius P.O.V

I was sitting at the bar talking to Libra, the barmaid when Virgo came up to me with Taurus saying they have something important to discuss in the leaders (Leos) office. So we all go upstairs to his office. Taurus knocks on the door "Master-Sama! We have to discuss our team!" Taurus says through the door. "Come in!" Leo/Master says and we all walk in. "So we were wondering if we could add a new member to our team!" Virgo says very excitedly. "Sure but who?" " We wanted to add the new zodiac, Pisces, and her cat, Neko!" Taurus says. And then I smile happy with this decision. "Well did she agree? If so she needs to sign the papers. I mean we haven't even put her symbol on her yet." Master-Sama says getting really stressed. So Virgo calms him down saying that we will take care of everything. She is his assistant so she knows what she is doing.

Pisces P.O.V

I and Neko were talking about yesterday and how she terrified everyone when Taurus, Virgo, and Sagittarius walked up to me with smiles on their faces "Hey Pisces and Neko wanna join our group and join the zodiacs!" They all say at once I chuckle and nod my head. Virgo and Sagittarius both squealed and jumped...A LOT. So they brought me outside to get my symbol I got mine on my left wrist in light blue. And Neko got the same one as me on her left paw. Next, I had to sign this paper and do a lot of boring stuff. But in the end, I was on the team with Neko! The team was called...

(This was a chapter I forgot to post from google docs)

http://tattoos-book.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Zodiac-Signs-Pisces-Tattoos.jpg

(Pisces Stamp/Tattoo^^^)