Keith's day off

Keith's POV

            Today I finally had the day off. But both me and lance were desperate for each other right now. We called my mom to watch over Luna today so we could... "be alone". I think she got the message because right after I asked she said "if you have another kid it better be a boy" I just laughed and played it cool. 

              When she came to get Luna Lance went all mommy on her and started handing her a bunch of things saying exactly what they were used for. I had to drag him away so he didn't give my mom a heart attack with all the knowledge about the baby she was receiving. My mom left and I picked Lance up wrapping his arms around my waist grabbing his ass as he wrapped his arms around my neck. "You worry too much. She had 2 kids Lance. Plus if something were to go bad she would call" he sighed and nodded before kissing me deeply. I pressed him against the wall as I started slipping my hands up his shirt. (I was already shirtless) I started playing with the hard buds on his chest causing him to moan and grip my hair a little.

              I then took him to the bedroom throwing him down Quickly pulling all his clothes off as he pulled my pants and boxers off. He then got on his knees and licked up my dick putting his tongue against the slit. I moaned and grabbed his hair tightly as he puts me in his mouth. He started sucking on me eagerly. After a few minutes he started deep throating. I then pulled him off and flipped him on his hands and knees on the bed. I didn't prep him or anything. Instead I just thrusted into him causing him to moan loudly. I started thrusting into him after he let me know. It wasn't long before we were already close. "P-Please Keith... C-Cum inside! L-let's have another baby!" Then we both came. 

              Let's just say we made the best out of our extra time.