3. After

Youngjae 's pov

When Jaebum left we went back to the classroom and seated near the windows. I could finally drink my chocolate while mister Tuan talked to me about his cousin. So Jaebum was a year older than me, he was really good in sports which explain his well built body, he liked cats and ate a lot. Mister Tuan also told me that I should be careful with him because he might get NSFW which I didn't understand but I just shrugged it off. We talked for a while until he had to leave for a teacher meeting or something like that so I decided to go watch Jaebum play because... Why not?

I sat on a bench in front of the place where Jaebum and the basket ball team were playing, the weather was nice so Jaebum was playing with a sleeveless shirt that let me see his strong arms. I watched him run, jump and shoot the ball going right in the basket and then went to give a quick pat on his team members 's back. He looks like a nice guy. My thoughts were cut off when Jaebum noticed me and smiled at me making me blush and hide more in his comfy hoodie.

I stayed there until their training has ended and actually I really liked it, it was really fun to watch maybe because Jaebum would stare at me every time he would shoot right in. I stood up and headed to the changing room's exit waiting for him. Why am I even waiting for him? He would surely think I'm a weirdo following him... Maybe I should just go. When I was almost decided to leave I heard noises. Some random men started to go out.

-Hey JB ! You gave everything today, good game Im leader! The man laughed out loud.

-Was it because of that cute girl watching you from the bench uh? I didn't recognize her because of the tree's shadows. Is our leader hung having a date tonight~ Another guy said. Suddenly I felt my stomach hurt, I decided to put my hood on and left. I almost forgot it wasn't right to feel attracted to a man... I shouldn't have come here anyway. I didn't know why but my heart hurted.

I walked away as quickly as I could until I heard footsteps coming in my way.

-Hey, Youngjae! I didn't want to bother him again so I kept walking like if I heard nothing but felt a hand on my shoulder stopping me. He then went in front of me lowering himself to my height.

-Weren't you waiting for me? Why are you leaving? You waited the whole match maybe we should go and hangout a bit? He smiled at me. I couldn't resist his smile is just so beautiful. But I was still feeling down after what the other guy said. I just nodded and he patted my head lightly. I liked it.

We went out in a parc in front of the school it was silent until Jaebum took my hand in his and stopped us.

-Is there something wrong baby boy? You're making a face since earlier is it because of me? Did I do something wrong? My heart was pounding so hard, "baby boy" he said? Am I not red enough because of us holding hands?

-N-no no hyung it's nothing, it's just your friend... I heard him saying a girl was waiting for you... I didn't see any girl there so I felt a little offended? Do I really look like a girl? Jaebum stared at me for a while as I started feeling embarrassed at my own words. I do look like a girl, complaining about anything to him like if we knew each other for months already...

-Well... Don't mind. I-I think I have to go home now... I tried to let go of his hand but he wouldn't let me. I pout a little. My eyes started to water but I didn't want to cry for something that stupid. It's just I wanted to cry every time I was overwhelmed. Too much emotions : I cry. But I will not, not now, not in front of Jaebum. Youngjae grow up you can't just cry now! I told myself.

-You don't look like a girl, you look like an angel. I looked up to his eyes and everything felt so warm. His smile on and his soft eyes staring at me, it was the best sight. I just jumped on him and hugged him tightly, my cheek on his chest. I want to stay like this forever. He hugged me back a hand on my head and whispered to me sweet words.

-Aw you're such a big baby right? I like it haha but you should go home now it's getting late. My heart was all uwus but he was right I needed to go home and so did he. I pulled away from his embrace and blushed from what I just did.

-Hm... Sorry for that hyung, you're right I should go home, my house is just at the corner of the street you should go home too. I paused before taking my phone out. Maybe we could exchange numbers? If you don't mind. I am actually amazed at my own behavior but I'm glad because I really like Jaebum hyung.

We exchanged numbers and I waved him good bye before walking back home. Once home I went directly to my room and lied down on my bed. Exhausted. My cheeks started to heat up for the nth time this day thinking of the hug we shared few minutes ago.

I turned to my side and took my phone out smiling like an idiot. I decided to send him the first message.

{Youngjae}
Hey Jaebum hyung, it's Youngjae, I came back home safely I hope you did too.
See you tomorrow at school >u<

I didn't wait long for a reply and unlocked my phone as soon as I heard it vibrate.

{Jaebum}
Glad to hear that! I'm home too.
Sleep well baby~
See you tomorrow :*

I hide in my covers and squirmed like a kid re-reading his message.

~~~~~~~~

3rd chapter~ it's really fun but I feel like it's still shitty lol
I want to try write more H.O.T stuffs but I don't know how to introduce it ㅠㅠ