Prologue: Miyuki and her winter emotions.

Yawn. Miyuki stretches as she finishes her last assignment for the New Year break. Yotsuba Miyuki. Yotsuba Tatsuya... Miyuki's cheeks fire and up in embarrassment as she remembers that she is now engaged to her dear Onii-sama.
Onii-sama should be famished by now. Maybe I should start making dinner. As the beautiful girl thinks about this she calmly stands and moves away from her desk to head to the kitchen.

"Miyuki." A calm voice startled the ice queen as she entered the living room. "Ah.. Onii-sama!" she replies, "Do you need anything?" she asks as she slowly approaches her dear brother who is standing near the tv. "Nothing in particular. I just received a call from Aunt Maya. She wants us to finish our studies at First High School." Tatsuya monochromatically replies, "Oh" Miyuki says in disbelief. And I thought she would want me to keep Tatsuya Nii-sama for myself, Miyuki ponders.

"Anyway Onii-sama, I will be cooking dinner by now, do you have any preferences?" Miyuki asks.

"No, just make anything, I'm sure anything you cook will be delicious." Tatsuya says with a hint of a smile.

"Thank you Onii-sama!" Ahhh this is why I'm the person meant for Onii-sama Miyuki happily enters the kitchen but abruptly stops and leans to the door hiding away from her leaving brother Thats right, I'm the only person meant for him. Because I'm the only person he would have real feelings for. I am the only person who could be with him and he's the only person who can be with me.

Because I am Yotsuba Miyuki.