Chapter 1: Back to School

As trees dance as the wind sings, two siblings arrive at the gate of their school.

"They're here!"

"Move out of the way."

"Let them pass."

"Do not anger him, he might hurt you."

These are just some of the phrases that could be heard as Tatsuya and Miyuki stroll along the pathway leading to the school building.

"Onii-sama..." Miyuki quietly murmurs as she holds on to her brothers sleeve.

"Do not mind them, this will only last for a short while. If they ever cross the line then I'll handle it." Tatsuya reassures her and leads her to her room. "I'll see you at lunch." He leaves as she enters her now cold classroom with eyes of fear directed to her.

Tatsuya slowly enters his classroom with the same situation as his little sister. Mikihiko and Mizuki look down in fear as he sits and do not greet him. The realisation that their friend is part of the strongest family of the Master clans have dug deep into their minds as they think of any wrong-doings that they have committed against the siblings.

Erika and Leo enters the classroom just after this and as they come to realise the strange atmosphere of their classroom they can't help but laugh. "Oiii, anyone got a problem with Tatsuya?" The redhead loudly says as Leo adds, "Wow! Look at all the people! There is none!"

The duo come up to Tatsuya and wrap their arms on his two shoulders, "Nee nee Tatsuya... should we still call you Tatsuya or are we bound to some rule to call you Tatsuya-sama or Yotsuba-sama?" Erika daringly says as their classmates open their eyes wide open. "Thats right!"

Tatsuya replies "Ahhh.. Erika, Leo... you guys really sound like you're together." The two blushes at the blue-eyed magicians statement. "And you can still call me Tatsuya." Tatsuya finishes, thankful to still have two friends who aren't quite affected by the situation.

...

The bell rings, signalizing the end of morning classes. Tatsuya meets up with Miyuki at the Student Council room.

A girl with blonde low pigtails enter the room, that girl is Honoka, with her dark eyebags and redshot eyes she quickly reacts as she sees the siblings. "Ah... I forgot my things!" She exclaims as she runs out the room with Shizuku following soon after not forgetting to bow to the Yotsuba's.

"Miyuki, has there been any disturbance?"

"Nothing in particular except for the constant looks," the ice queen says as she prepares their meal.

Tatsuya just nods and proceeds to finish up some work for Four Leaves Technology.

Soon later, droplets of rain can be heard as the two siblings eat just like always as they wonder about whats to come for the next few months.

Next Chapter: The Saegusa-Ichijo Grandplan