Open Your Eyes

Faith Davidson in MM

Everybody done been in love and you thought it was so perfect at first but then that person started showing their true colors.

Rolling over in my king size bed next to my husband Roman as he sleep like an angel. Who would've thought that I would be married at such a young age like I'm only 20 what I know about marriage but my parents abuse me verbally and pressured me to find a doctor or lawyer. I was interested in hood niggas so what the fuck I look like being with a doctor or lawyer but Roman decided to come with both and he barely home and I was getting tired of it.

"Roman wake up, you don't want to be late for your client third trial", I said shaking him. He rubbed his eyes and smile once he saw me and hug me so tightly planting kisses all over my chocolate face. Roman was 27 black and Puerto Rican mixed I fall in love with his looks not his money but lately I don't want to be tied down any longer. Roman sex game is good and all but I feel like he cheating 3 months ago he started lacking with head and then his strokes wasn't all that. All the times I wanted to step out but I didn't he was deeply in love with me I just can't relate and it bother me at times.

As he hopped in the shower I grab my iPhone off the nightstand and called an old friend of mine. Tyleek Stroman was always there for me plus he my best friend but the life style he continue to live throughout high school I couldn't handle. The phone ring three times before he picked up I made my way downstairs to the patio away from Roman even though he know about Tyleek. Roman didn't want nobody around me at all that's why I don't have no friends I be shut off from the world but I still had all my social media accounts.

"Wassup Fa, I miss you a lot", his deep voice boomed through the phone and it had my kitty wanting him. "Nothing much, can you come get me out this house please Ty", I pretend to cry on the phone to get my way.

Man Tyleek he did anything I say but my parents refuse that I continue my friendship with him. To be honest my parents act like bitches to me always barking in my fucking face but ain't got no bite. Hopefully they get a damn life and stop living mine with this bullshit about a perfect life. Since I was 13 my dad always been lusting over me he wasn't my real father but he been there since I was 5 but not once did he dare to harm me physically at all and I was happy. My mom on the other hand she believe I wanted to  be involved with older men so by the age of 17 she would get her co-workers sons to take me out until one night I almost got raped at a teen party by all her co-workers sons but by the grace of god Tyleek came to my rescue with his two other cousin behind him. Every since then Tyleek been my protector and I'm always safe around him but my mother Tesha never wanted to believe me not even now how fucking sad.

"Ight ma be ready in an hour and I'm going to take you shopping, to the movies whatever you want is on me", he said without pausing in between. He wasn't saying nothing but a word even though I had my own money saved up from my side business throughout highschool I don't mind him spending money on me shit I am his best friend. As I finish my conversation with Ty, Roman was yelling my name which was pissing me off as he got even louder like yell at your mommy nigga not me stupid ass. Marching up the stairs he pull me by my arms snatching me into the room looking deeply in my eyes I don't know what his bright yellow ass had up his sleeves but he was turning me on. He started licking on my neck while squeezing my thighs a bitch was soaked up I can feel it drip thru my satin shorts Tyleek brought me last valentines; it was nothing special he saw me scrolling online and brought them for me that same night that what he told me but who knows. Roman placed his hand under my shirt slowly gripping my breast playing with my nipples I must say his foreplay is getting much better because he didn't know how to tease for shit. As I begin moaning in his ear this nigga had the damn nerves to stop who does that and he was doing so good now I'm pissed off like oh my god.

"Sorry bae but I'm going to be late", Roman slipped his shirt on and grabbed his briefcase along with his keys. This nigga got some nerve if you wasn't gone finish why even start. Kissing my lips he jump in his 2018 Dodge Charger speeding out the driveway; slamming the door I slid down the wall in frustrating and whisper to myself. "I need to leave this man but how". Knowing he need me to hold him down working two jobs can be stressful been there done that. Getting out my feelings I went upstairs to facetime him.Today I just hope Tyleek's attention is all on me but I'm married and he got a little gf or whatever he calls her. Answering my call this man is counting money like usual.

Two things Tyleek love is his money and people he truly care about this man is money hungry but at least he got a heart

Two things Tyleek love is his money and people he truly care about this man is money hungry but at least he got a heart. My best friend mean so much to me nothing more and nothing less.