Unexpected (Part 1)

Tyleek Stroman
After getting off the phone with Fa I head over to the trap because niggas got sticky fingers. I promise myself I'll stop selling and put my music out but this money be rolling in fast and I like that. Today I'm taking my best friend out to spend some time together plus get her away from Roman bright ass. After leaving the trap my shorty was FaceTiming me as I dig in my pocket to get my phone.

 After leaving the trap my shorty was FaceTiming me as I dig in my pocket to get my phone

"Hey daddy what you doing today", she knew her accent drive me crazy just a little.Telling her I was on my way to get my best friend she sighed like it was a problem and we was about to solve it. "Is there a problem because you sighing like someone killed your damn dog", putting the phone on my lap. "Why can't you spend time with your woman instead of that home wrecker bi-girl she just using you and you just let her", on the verge of crying. I hate playing sides and Faith don't be using me that girl is my world even if I got a little fling.

"You fucking tripping over bullshit so you can kiss my ass plus I was gone swing by tonight to get my dick sucked but you fuck that up", ending the call on that note. How you gone question me about my money that I bust my ass for everyday? Anyway fuck that I pulled up in Fa driveway it was going on 10 and that punk ass husband will be here soon. Honking my horn she peek out the window seeing my brand new hologram green Maserati GranTurismo. Stepping out the car she ran to me like a little kid missing their brother making us fall in the process we just busted out laughing.

"Best friend I miss you", all out of breath she spoke. Saying I miss her back we dust off heading off to CreekHill Mall this bitch gone be pack I already know but anything for my best friend. Pulling in the parking lot god was looking out because I got a close parking near the food court; Faith was looking good in her outfit today only if she wasn't my best friend she would get the business. "Ty I want a snicker milkshake please", tugging on my arm like a baby.

Walking into Baskin Robin I got Fa her snicker milkshake and myself just a plain vanilla. Sitting in the corner of the food court I just admire her everything she do just makes me smile on the inside and out. " I'm surprise that strong face nigga ain't blowing you up like usually", sipping my shake she just looked away. That nigga ain't good for her at all his bitch ass probably fucking around on her and she just clueless about the whole thing that's the shit that blows me. "He's a hard working man Ty; he works as a lawyer in the morning and a E.R. doctor at night stop worrying about the next and worry about yourself", she got up and stormed off now I got to chase after her. Finding her in Build A Bear she was crying picking up the stuff bear she wanted I went and wiped her tears away and kiss her forehead. "I'm sorry bestie but you know he hate our friendship because we so close", giving her a tight hug. Suddenly my phone beep notifying me I got a message from shorty she just blowing me right now so I sent her a short text turning my phone off.

 Suddenly my phone beep notifying me I got a message from shorty she just blowing me right now so I sent her a short text turning my phone off

(Ignore the times guys 🤗)

She want to be soft now because she ain't getting no dick tonight oh well shouldn't have said shit about my best friend. Looking up Faith was by the cotton machine getting her bear stuff and record a message to put in the hand. "What you gone name him", smiling at her facial expression knowing she gone say something smart. "How the hell you know if it's a boy or not punk ass but I'm naming him Ty", making a nigga heart beat fast. Going to the checkout counter I saw an old highschool fling of mine with four kids behind her plus an old white man carrying bags he got to be in his 50s.

"Tyleek Stroman is that you oh my god", yelling across the store can't believe she still loud and ghetto. Approaching me trying to get a hug Faith popped up just in time to save a nigga like yeah bitch back the hell up "Who are you honey", Faith old bougie ass. Fa tilted her head waiting for an answer but she just walked away back to her kids helping them pick out bears.

"Tyleek Anthony Stroman who was that and don't you lie", punching my arm like she hurt me. I laughed at her small self and ignored her she got mad and kick the fuck out my leg what the hell wrong with Faith today being aggressive. "She an old fling from highschool remember Gia Fencer that was her and kick me again I'm going to fuck you up", still holding my leg. It was going on 4:15 we done been in every store Faith wanted to go in until she stop at the tattoo shop in the mall. "Ty lets get matching tattoos like a brother and sister keeper please", she whined holding my waist tight.

I nodded my head and she ran inside as I just smiled at her childish ways but it was cute. An hour had passed by and we was finish just like that; looking in the mirror she came behind me with her shirt up on the side. "This shit hard Faith I really like it plus we got our birthdays on each other and the first day we became friends", she blushed and kissed my cheek. Faith was being real touchy and shit with me lately but she know I can't go there with her even if my dick wanted to she really making it hard on me. Walking out the mall heading to the car Fa kept yawning nonstop she done wore herself out that fast from shopping. Putting the bags in the trunk I pulled out her custom made puma blanket as I order our favorite food from Texas Roadhouse to be delivered to my spot.

"Thank you Tyleek for this amazing day", she mumbled with her eyes closed. I smiled and drove to my studio apartment as doordash was already there with the food. Tipping the driver $150 for the quick service I carried Faith upstairs plus holding all the bags. Tapping her shoulder to eat Faith eyes popped open scaring the fuck out me but babygirl started munching on her 16oz steak and loaded bake potato. Sitting next to her she swallowed her food punching my arm again Faith is abusive as fuck my god. "I told you if you hit me again I'm going to fuck you up", I gently grab her face kissing her big soft lips.

Pulling back I had to go collect myself from going any further with her. So many thoughts roam through my head what would my little shorty think or even her punk ass husband. Walking out the bathroom I rejoined her on the couch preparing to eat my food as she just glance my way then back to her food. "Tyleek why you so quiet", she said touching my knee Faith just making me weak in the worse way. I told her I'm sorry for doing that but she was sending mix signals. "I'm not mad at you maybe that's something we both needed". Lord give me the strength right now.