Chapter 1

Kristal Bankz (in M.M)

"Girl, would you stop trippen! We're going to have fun, I heard that this party is supposed to be the  one fa da books !" " So, you know it's up." Chantal said as she applied lip gloss to her lips for the one hundredth time.
"Come one getcha ass uuup !" She whined

      "You always say that" I responded in the same tone.
"Well, if you actually let loose a little and maybe umm I don't know - had some fun for once, maybe I wouldn't have to force you to" she pause withs a little  smirk ... "Maybe" she continues the smirk stretching across her face as she walks over to my closet.  "It's all out of love babes! She says now rummaging through my closet. 
          "Whatever Nal, you know ion like being around random people. " I say with a groan.
             "Well get over it! How are else's are you going to experience life!?" "You couldn't possibly get anything done without going outsiide!" She says with excitement tossing a few pieces of clothing out. "Oh please ! "  " You actin like I don't go outside at all."  I mumbled folding my arms.  "Are you done yet ?"  I say trying to get a peek over her shoulder.  "Goooo "  she says in response, while tossing a two piece bathing suit at me. "So dame dramatic" I mumbled back, picking the clothing up off the floor on my way and taking my sweet time going to the bathroom to get ready.
About 25mins later-

I walked out for the bathroom.
"Bitch yeees!" "Yass I love it!!!" She screams the moment she sees me come out.
              "I'm ready to get this over with" I groan.
"Okay, okay, I'm ready!" She says taking dramatic breaths. "Yea I'm ready but, before we go you need to promise me you will at least let loose just a little bit."  She whines. Maybe get a few numbers she says with a shimmy while sticking her tongue out and winking😉
I look at her with a straight face.
"Please, just one drink ..maybe?"And no wall hugging bitch!" she fussed. "Thank god it's a pool party," she said while nodding her head in approval at my outfit.
I mugged her. Because now she tryna play in my face like I don't be putting that shit on. Like bih I stay with that shi o-
"Lord knows that if I hadn't stepped up you would've been in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, and I don't need my best friend looking like a bum in front the hottest niggas in school" Chantal rambles. "Cuz like come on " she begins again.
        As she continues to ramble about my clothing choices, I actual take the time to look at her swim ware. She was sporting a cute gold two piece that clung to her like a second skin showing of her thick waisted figure.

My best friend was beautiful. She was a very curvy and confident female that wasn't afraid to show off her body. So, it wasn't a surprise that she got all the niggas. It's like she was a walking magnet that sucked in everybody. I guess you can say that she has a reputation... that she very much owns up to...proudly.

Me and her are very different. Chantal loves attention and thrives from it....as for me, I hate it. I hate being around people and would much rather be in my room, sitting in my beloved bay window with a book in hand. I feel all warm just thinking about it!

Everyone loves her because of her party girl aura and down for whatevea attuited. I guess that's why we're friends. We're completely opposite but we balance each out.

"Bitch I know you hear me!" shouted Nel. Snapping out of my thoughts.

"Nah my bad. What did you say?" I asked in embarrassment.

"I said I'm ready to go." She said as she walked out the door headed to the car.

"Let's get this over with." I mumbled while grabbing my cover up. I followed her reluctantly not knowing that I was in for a wild ride.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

WHAAATS GOOD EVERYBODY!!! I would like to just take the time out and say Thank you to everyone for clicking onto my book.  Thank you for taking the time out of you 'all's day to read my creation. So, Thank You! I don't not condone stealing. This is my work. And as the Queen Badu would say her self "  I am very sensitive about my shit !

I know it's probably not even all that good but, give me some slack y'all, this is my first book soooo

I know it's probably not even all that good but, give me some slack y'all, this is my first book soooo....hang in there.

Anyways if y'all would ever so kindly click on that beautiful lil STAR and/or Comment what you think so far and just show yah girl some love that would be AUH-FUH-KING-MAZIiING!! Thanks Mauh💋

(If you feel like I made any mistakes then do me a favor and let me know in the comment section, try not to be so harsh as I am still editing.  Because I will go there. 💋Thanks)

Thank Everyone!! And I'll talk to you in the next chapter.