Chapter 3

(Rolin in M.M)

Kristal Banks

" I'm dead ass fam! The bitch feet look like some shit from Jurassic Park" Jib shouted while holding his chest." And she had the mutha fuckin audacity! The audacity to ask me ''Am I still gon lick em''! "Maaaan I damn near broke my neck tryna get from up outta there." He continued.

We were all currently dying of laughter from Jib's story about his latest older fling he's sleeping around with... well, was. He literally had everybody rolling. He even had Niel chuckling which by the was sounded sooo fuckin sexy.

           " I'm tellin yall man, whenever you get with a chick make sure it's somewhere where she'll have to wear open-toe sandals or heels or some shit,...hell, make her take them hoes, off," he said. "Because bitches think they slick... see look at that! He shouted point to a girl walking by. She had on this all into one swimsuit with some close toe orthopedic shoes. "That bitch think she slick!" He said yelled while hopping up.

 "You ain't slick trick" He yelled speed walking towards her. We all started laughing. This dude is too funny, it's ridiculous.

         That nigga a fo fam" Rolin said as he passes the blunt to Chantel.

    Chantel gets it and takes a puff but instantly starts to choke from all of the smoke she was taking in. Her face turned bright red as she coughed up her lungs but still passed the blunt to me. See Chantel was a newbie when it came to smoking weed, me on the other hand, I was a pro. 

   I took a few hits and held it in. Letting the feelin run through my chest and exhaled it out blowing perfectly shaped O's. I open my eyes not realizing I had closed them to see everybody in the group staring at me, 

"What?" I said as I passed the Blunt to Niel.

" Yo ass is a pothead fasho" Rolin laughed.

"Nah fr lmao" Chantel said as she caught her breath. 

"This smoking shit is not for me" Chantel continued as she fanned her face.

" Which is why I don't ever pass yo ass my blunt" I said to her. 

"Looks like you've met your match huh Nie" Rolin said smiling, blowing his smoke in the air. 

" Think so" I heard him say quietly only enough for me to hear. Its then that I noticed how close he sat to me. My legs were brushed up against his as he was leaned back against the seat and his bucked hat came down a bit over his eyes, hiding his neatly kept dreads. The blunt came back around but, He took it and gave it back to Rolin handing me a newly rolled blunt he just finished pearling. 

" You think you can hang with me?" He asked in a low smooth tone.