f o u r t e e n

SO ITS BEEN AWHILE, GOTTA GO SHOW THIS BOOK SOME LOVE.

zach looked for jonah, who was usually standing with corbyn and a couple of other seniors.

he wasn't there.

weird.

it was his free period, and his phone was dead so he went straight towards the locker room.

he was bothered when he didn't hear jonah call out to him.

zach listened to the final bell ring as he pulled his charger out of his bag along with his phone.

he sighed as he untangled the white cord, wondering when it had become so tangled.

zach plugged it in to an outlet that was beside the counter.

he had jumped up on to the counter, where he let his legs dangle off the edge as he leaned his head back against the mirror.

zach hummed softly he glanced around the empty locker room, it was a lot bigger than the other room.

it was thirty minutes later when the door suddenly opened, causing zach to sit up.

jonah entered the room with his bag for baseball in hand, he just glanced at me before walking passed me.

he'd be lying if he wasn't happy to see the older male.

jonah wore a red t-shirt and some loose black joggers; he was sweating.

i watched him as he sat his bag on one of the benches keeping his back to me, "hey."

jonah turned his head to look at me, "hi?" he said before turning back to rummage in his bag.

he pulled out his green gatorade bottle and walked over towards zach.

jonah leaned on the wall across from zach, who was still sitting on the counter top.

"so you aren't ignoring me?" he said before squirting water in to his mouth.

"no?" zach said as he watched the older boy, who glanced at himself before shaking his head, "i'm changing."

he said before going back to his bag, "c-changing?"

jonah glanced at me weirdly, "you're acting like you've never seen me change" he said as he slipped his shirt off.

zach was silent as jonah pulled out a black t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.

"like what you see?" the boy said as he turned around.

zach forgot he was staring, so he turned his head as his cheeks grew warmer from the boys words.

i stared at the wall where jonah once was as i listened to him whistle and the rustle of his jeans as he slipped them on.

zach glanced at jonah as he tied his red converse not minding zach.

jonah returned in front of zach, as he looked in the mirror; fixing the collar of his red flannel.

zach admired the boy in front of him, "how mad we're you when i kissed you?"

zach blinked and shrugged his shoulders, "i wasn't mad...i was caught of guard."

zach looked away after jonah made him feel like an ant by staring at him for too long.

"would you be mad if i kissed you again?" jonah asked and when zach stole a glance at the boy his cheeks were pink.

zach bit the inside of his cheek as he looked down at his dangling legs, zach was lying if he said he didn't want jonah to kiss him again.

zach answered honestly, "n-no."

after a few seconds jonah was standing in between zach's legs, leaning against the counter, both hands on either side of zach.

his face was a few inches away from zach's; they shared the same air for a couple of seconds.

"zach closed the gap between them."

feedback?

damn y'all need to chill with your, 'uPdAtE' comments the book was on h o l d