Chapter Eight: Shea's pov

When the bous went back to their room to change for the club I took a quick shower and brushed my hair, leaving it down. I put on a black strapless dress and hot pink high heels. Gracie came out of her room wearing a blue dress covered in sequins and silver sparkly high heels. "Wow Gracie, you look awesome." "Thanks, you too Shea." "Thanks, now come on, let's go see if the boys are ready to go." "Okay." We walked over to the boys room and they were ready so we headed of to the club. Once we got there Harry went over and got a drink while me and the other boys talked. "So things seem better between you and Harry now." "Ya, and things seem better between you and Gracie, Liam." "Yep." He asked her if she wanted to dance and she said yes so they headed of to the dance floor. Louis and Zayn headed over to get some drinks leaving me and Niall. "So Niall, Harry didn't say anything to you about our kiss did he?" "Actually he did, Shea, why did you pick him?" "What do you mean?" "You know I like you but you still like Harry, even after he kissed another girl!" "Niall, she kiss----" All of the sudden he grabbed me and kissed me. I immediately shoved him off of me. "Niall! What the hell! Stop doing that!" "I'm sorry, I just like you so much and you like Harry and--" Just then Harry walked over, "Come on love, let's go dance," he said taking my hand and smirking at Niall, "Okay." I just wanted to get away from Niall. Harry led me towards the middle of the dance floor and pulled me close and we started dancing, "Shea." "Yes Harry?" "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" "Yes!" He smiled rally big at me and leaned down and kissed my passionately. He kissed me for a long time before pulling away, we danced for a little while longer than he went to get another drink. As soon as he was gone Niall walked up to me, "Shea, will you please dance with me, just for one song?" "Alright, but don't try anything." We danced to a few songs together before Harry came back over. "Come on, we are all leaving now." "Harry are you alright, you look drunk? How many eri ma have you had?" "Mabye four, or five....I don't remember." "Umm okay...come on." I grabbed his hand and helped him walk back out to the car. "I'll drive!" "No Harry, I'll drive." "Well okay Louis." "I'm Liam..." We all got in the car and drove back to the boys room. Once we got inside I led Harry into his room and sat him down on the bed. "I'll be right back Harry. I'm going to go change, stay here." "Okay." I went back over to my room and put on sweatpants and a tshirt and pulled my hair up then headed back over to Harry's room. I went into his room and he was right where I left him. I pulled of his shoes and jacket and told him he needed to go to sleep. "Will you stay with me?" "Fine." I laid down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me. He started kissing me and I could smell the alcohol on him. "Harry, go to sleep." I tried to push him off me but he wouldn't move. "Harry!" He continued to kiss me. "Harry! Stop!" "Why?!" "Because your drunk." "No! I'm fine!" "Whatever." I got up a walked back to my room and went to bed, I would deal with Harry in the morning.