Chapter Seven: Harry's pov

As soon as Shea ran off to the bathroom Jenny looked at me, "What a loser, I thought you liked girls better than her Harry, like me." "No, she's way better than you'll ever be." "I highly doubt that." "Well you shouldn't." "Come on Harry, I know you still like me." "No I really don't!" "Yes you do!" Then she grabbed me and started kissing me. I pushed her off as fast as I could, but it was too late, Shea saw and she ran the other way. "SHEA! WAIT! COME BACK! SHEA!" she kept running and didn't look back, I was about to chase after her when Jenny grabbed my arm. "Harry, why do you care if she leaves, now you can have me again!" "No! I love her Jenny! Your a bitch and this is all your falt! I hate you! Now the girl I love will probably never speak to me again," I saw tears welling up in Jenny's eyes, "Jenny, I'm sorry..." "No your right, I am a bitch, when I saw the way you were looking at her I got jealous because I still want you. I'm sorry, now go get her." I ran off in the direction Shea had gone, I didnt see her anywhere so I figured she has gone back to her room. I ran back to her room and as soon as I walked in the door everyone glared at me. "What?" "I can't believe you kissed another girl! She came running back here crying!" "Zayn, you don't understand.." "Harry I don't want to here it it!" "Will you at least tell me where she is so I can talk to her?" Gracie got up and walked over to me, "She went to lunch with Niall." No, I should have known her would be the one to comfort her, since he liked her too. I was about to to leave when Shea and Niall walked through the door laughing, as soon as Shea saw me she stopped laughing, she turned around to leave but I grabbed her arm. "Shea I need to talk to you, please just let me explain.." "Explain what?! That you'd rather be with that bitch then me!" "No, Shea, please just give me five minutes..." "....fine." We walked into her room and shut the door. "Shea, I promise that was t what it looked like." She wouldn't look at me while she talked. "What, you didn't kiss that little whore?!" "No!! I promise she kissed me, I would never do that to you." ".....you promise?" "Yes!" "Okay, I believe you..." I sat down next to her on the bed and wrapped my arms around her. She buried her head in my chest and hugged me back. "Niall didn't try anything when you went to lunch, did he?" Shea pulled away from me and looked at the floor. "......." "What did he do!?" "......he-he kissed me....." "What!?" I got up and started towards the door, "Wait! Harry!" "What?!" "Don't, just forget about it, it won't happen again I promise." "Fine..." I went back over and sat by her, again I wrapped my arms around her and she buried her head in my chest and hugged me tightly. We sat there like that for a long time. When she let go of me I grabbed her hand and we walked out of her room, everyone was sitting quietly and watching a movie, they immediately turned around and saw us, when I looked at Niall his expression darkened, he turned around and continued to watch the movie. "So everything is fine now?" "Yes Louis." "Okay." I sat down on the couch and Shea came and sat on my lap, I held her close to me and we watched the rest of the movie. When the movie was over Zayn suggested that we go to a club, we all agreed and me and the lads left to go change. As soon as we go into the hall I grabbed Niall, "Niall, if you ever kiss Shea againg I will kill you myself!" "Calm down, your the one who kissed another girl, you dont deserve Shea!" "Shut up!" I walked straight into my room to change, Niall wasn't going to take Shea from me.