Chapter One: Shea's pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP! I slowly reached over and hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. Then I shot up in bed and and looked at the clock, 6:30 a.m., good I thought I still had plenty of time to shower and get ready before I needed to be at the airport at 8:00 a.m.. I slowly got up and went to shower then got dressed in my favorite pair of skinny jeans, black UGG's, and my light blue PINK hoodie. I brushed my golden blonde hair and left it down since its naturally straight. I put on a little compact powder and a little sparkly eyeliner to make my pretty green eyes stand out. Im not the kind of girl who likes to cake on ten pounds of bronzer and eyeliner everyday. I went into my living room to watch a little tv and wait for my best friend, Alex, to come pick me up for the airport. I heard the doorbell and answered to find a very tired and grumpy looking Alex. "Come on get your suitcase and let's go," Alex said grumpily. "Well it's great to see you too buddy." I said in a sarcastic tone. "Ya ya, come on," she said "You wouldn't want to be late for your flight, although, I still don't know why you want to leave me and move to California." "Ya, why would I leave you, your just so nice." I said in an even more sarcastic voice. "Really, why do you have to leave me to go to UCLA?" she said seriously this time. "Because that's where I want to go and I got a full paid scholar ship there." I told her. " Whatever, just get your stupid suitcase and meet me at my car." She mumbled before walking outside. I ran upstairs and grabbed my purse and suitcase, I looked in the mirror once more before leaving and then ran out the door. I put my suitcase in the back of Alex's car and jumped in the passenger seat. "Do you have everything?" She asked before speeding off. "Yes," I told her and off we went. Neither of us spoke much on the way to the airport. Once we got there Alex parked and walked me to the entrance of the airport, "I'm going to miss you," she said sadly, "if you don't call me everyday I will personally fly down to California and beat your ass." "Haha, ok I'll take your word on that," I laughed, " bye, love you." "I love you too" she said with a sad expression on her face. "I know, bye," I said fighting back tears, she was and always had been my best friend and I was going to miss her. "Bye," she said also fighting back tears. She gave mLe a big hug and then slowly walked back to her car. I grabbed my suitcase and walked inside the airport, it wasn't very crowded so I got checked in right away. I went a got a cup of coffe while I waited for it to be time for me to board the plane. As I was waiting I saw a group of five boys in the corner, I went back to drinking my coffe and didn't pay any attention to them, but I had this nagging feeling that I recognized them but ignored it. After a few minutes it was time to board the plane, I handed the lady my boarding pass and got on the plane. The airport hadn't been crowded but it seemed as if everyone who was there was on the same flight as me. I walked to the back of the plane, there was only one seat next to a boy who looked about my age, I tapped him on the shoulder and asked if the seat was taken, he turned and looked at me, "OMG!" I thought, he was the hottest boy I had ever seen.