Chapter One

Minkook's POV

I've been living with Taeseok recently, and yeah it has been lonely. Taeseok always working and working making me feel lonely. I usually turn into a cat when he leaves, yeah he has seen me being a cat but not all the time.

I've been on this sofa for 2 hours, I didn't feel like moving. I usually wait for him to come. I only do that because I don't really know how to look after myself, it's always been appa when I was young but now it's Taeseok. He did say he'll help me, after work. So I was kinda happy that he'll teach me how to look after myself when he's gone.

"Baby, I'm home." Taeseok said as I walk over too him stroking my face to his leg.

"Sweetie, you can turn back to your human form now." Taeseok said as I walk over to the sofa finding my  clothes I went in it and turn back to human and hugged Taeseok.

"So how was my baby?" Ask Taeseok.

"Lonely like always." I said making him sigh.

"At least I don't have work tomorrow." Taeseok said kissing my jawline.

"Yay!" I yelled making him smile.

He carried me to the sofa as we watched some movie. I put my head on his chest as he played with my brown hair. I purred at the touch and I knew Taeseok was smirking.

"You like that?" Ask Taeseok as I nodded.

As the movie ended Taeseok got up and took my hand to the kitchen.

"Right, I'm gonna teach you how to cook a simple thing so you won't starve yourself until I come back." He said as I nodded.

"What are we cooking?" I ask with a small smile.

"Ramen." He said as he started to show her what to do.

"So do you know how to do it?" He ask as I nodded, he took the pot of ramen and give it to me.

"Eat up." He said making me smile. I started to eat like there was no tomorrow.

"I don't want my baby starving herself okay." Taeseok said holding me close.

"Okay master." I said as he shake his head with a smile.

"Don't call me that, you can call me babe if you want." He said as I shake my head.

"My appa used to call my dad master so I wanna call you master." I said kissing his lips.

Authors notes

You like? I'll also update this when I get bored. I kinda stop with the plan with the dates. Cause I get bored easily at the holidays but when I go back to school I will use them dates to update. But that'll be awhile 😅