Chapter Ten

Minkook's POV

I woke up seeing a naked chest, I sat up only to see Taeseok sleeping peacefully. I was about to get up but Taeseok grab me back into bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" He ask as I hid myself to his chest.

"I was gonna get clothes on." I said as he grab my housecoat and put it on me.

"Done, no need to put clothes on." He says as I look at him.

"What about you?" I ask as he look around.

"I'll just put jeans on, I don't want to wear a shirt." He says getting up, I blush looking at his area. Taeseok look and smirk.

"Like what you see?" He smirk as I shut my eyes.

"Put jeans on!" I said making him laugh.

"Okay babe." He laughs as he put jeans on.

The tow of us went down and had breakfast. I heard the door bell rang, I walk to it and before I open the door I made sure they don't see my chest that much.

I open the door forgetting my ears and tail were showing, it was the mailman.

"Hello, here's your delivery." He said looking at my ear a d smirk.

"Just sign here." He says as I look down and sign it.

Author's POV

The man look at the ears and reach his head to her ear. Taeseok slap his hand away making Minkook jump as she was still writing. Minkook wrap her tail around Taeseok again as he glared at the man.

"Here." Minkook says with a smile making the man smirk.,

"Okay, bye sweetheart." He smirk and left making Minkook uncomfortable.

"You okay baby?" Taeseok says as Minkook ran to her room breathing heavily.

"Was he away to touch my ear?" She ask herself putting her hand to her chest and tears came down. She felt so uncomfortable that she didn't want to see him again.

She heard a knock on the door, she opened it and hugged Taeseok tight, he was taken back at the hug. He hug her back feeling her tail wrap around his waist yet again. He played with her ears calming her down.

"You okay baby?" Taeseok ask as Minkook look up with red puffy eyes making Taeseok mad.

"I don't want to see that man ever again." She says as Taeseok hug her tightly.

"I won't let you baby." He says kissing her forehead.

Authors notes

I might post again by how bored I am. Also I don't know when this will end. But when this finish I'll just do my other story, I already have plans for it. Also sorry for making it angsty?? I don't know what this is. I just came up with this.

The next chapter will hopefully be good and fluffy to read 😘