Chapter Three

Minkook's POV

I woke up seeing Taeseok's chest. I smiled knowing that he doesn't have work today. I got up and but a housecoat on (or robe)

I went down the stairs to fund something to eat. I know Taeseok doesn't want me to do dangerous stuff so I had cereal instead of something that I could be hurt. I started to eat and I heard Taeseok coming down.

"Morning baby." He said kissing my cheek making me blush.

"Morning master." I said as he went to make toast.

The two of us started to eat. After we were finish we went to the living room and watch some stuff.

••••

Jimin's POV

I woke up seeing Jungkook by my side, I was away to hug him but then remember that he's a ghost.

"Morning kitten." He said Mali g me smile.

"Morning master." I said as he just smile at me.

I know he can't kiss me or hug me, all he could do it is smile sweetly at me.

"Co e kitten, you need to eat." Master said as the two went down.

I went to pick up an apple and started to bite into it. I heard my phone buzz, I walk to it.

Taehyung: hiya Jimin, I was wondering if we could meet up again?

Jimin: I would love that, do you want to come over?

Taehyung: sure 😘

I smiled as master checks my phone.

"You're still friends with Taehyung?" He ask as I nodded with a smile.

"Is Hoseok and him still together?" He ask as I nodded once again.

•••••

I heard the door bell rang and I went to open it. I saw Taehyung smiling making me smile.

"Hello Jiminie." He said as I let him in. He ran to the sofa and signed.

"So how are ya?" He ask as I sat next to him. I saw master floating in, but I knew Taehyung can't see him.

"Good, still upset." I said honestly.

"About Jungkook?" He ask as I nodded.

"He's with the angles now, I bet he's looking g down at you checking if you were okay. But it's normal to miss someone. I would be the same if Hoseok pass away." He said as I smile.

"Thanks Taehyung." I said as we started to hug.

"So how's Minkook?" He ask.

"She's living with Taeseok." I said as he nodded.

"Oh yeah, they are together." He said making me giggle.

"I hope they'll be the same as us." Taehyung said as I agreed.

Authors notes

Sorry that this is bad, it's early and I don't feel like myself 😅

Also I went onto YouTube and read my old comments from 2016 and man I couldn't write English back then. Still can't. Maybe that's why this whole chapter makes no sense, I read them comments and it stuck with me.

I'll update later on today 😘