My Sadness Is Gone With The Tide

Song of the chapter: Bellyache by Billy Eilish

"I was raped"

Kirishima stared at me with a horrid face.

"W-what?" He asked with horror in his eyes. Suddenly his eyes lit up.

"Where the fuck Is the cocksucker I'll bury their ass six feet under" He seethed through his teeth. I grabbed his face to try and get him to calm down.

"Kiri, Kiri look at me he is already dead" I said as I had his face in my hands. Slowly but surely he calm down and took in deep breaths to help calm down.

"Why...when did it happen" He asked sadly his eyes looking sad and head hanging low.

"Do you really want to know this story you don't have to know it if you don't have to-"

"No-no I need to know this story to let you know Im not him who did that to you" He said as he snuggled up close to me and hugged me.

I don't know why but I felt comforted by this. This idiot really loves me doesn't he?

"Well first things first this guy he umm- he was my first love"

Kirishima looked shocked.

"Let me explain the whole thing"

Flashback 6 years ago

I wandered around with my fake friends that always followed me around because of my quirk. They didnt know all about me and how I liked a guy. I'd never let them that close. But we walked around the school when I saw him he had beautiful skin, raven black hair, and brown chocolate brown eyes. It made me smile and blush.

"Hey guys go scram" I said to the boys behind me.

"Wha-Why" They asked me.

"I said scram you imbeciles GO" I raised my voice at them and they ran.

I went up to him and he looked down at me. I was 10 and he was 16 but he was really cool.

"Hi Jutsun" I said walking up to him.

He looked away from the manga he was reading and smirked "Hello Bakugo"

I was confused on how he knew my name so I asked him.

"How do you know my name?"

"Your friends there gossip about how awesome your quirk is on the daily your lucky arnt you" He said smiling at me.

God he's hot

"Y-yeah I guess your right hehe" I said shyly.

Then he out of the blue asked me the question I should have said no to.

"Hey do you wanna come over to my house we could hang out and play some video games."

Something wrong my stomach is telling me no but I do like him this is one and a million chance I gotta take it.

"Sure I'd love to"

"Perfect"

I walked home the giddiest Ive ever been in my life my crush asked me to his house. Im screeching on the inside. I made it inside my home and put all off my stuff down before heading to Jutsun's address.

"Hey where are you going young man" My mom said while she had a cooking pan in one hand and reading a cookbook in the other.

"Im going to a friends house" I said rolling my eyes on how protective she was. Its overbearing.