The Explosiosns Of Our Love

Song of the chapter- Spotless mind-Jhené Aiko

Kirishima POV

I wake up with a body on top of me and a vision of blonde spikes. I slowly push my boyfriends body off me but as soon as I push up off he clings on to me again. I smile at the cuteness of my boyfriend so I place a kiss upon his face. He smiles and slowly lets go of me slowly but surely.

I slowly realize what had happened how I had sex with Bakugo and loved every second of it. But also how we have students In the room next to us.

Shit

My heart starts to race at who's room was right next to mine and great Kaminari's room. He probably Is traumatized right now. Eh whatever he will get over it.

I get dressed and go over to Bakugo's ear and whisper.

"Wake up sleepy head"

He shoots awake his hand hand flying and hitting me in the face. I fall backwards laughing my ass off.

"HAHAHA OH MY GOD IM CRYING" I wheeze out laughing with tears in my eyes because of Bakugo's face. Its priceless. He is glaring me like he is gonna kill me plus some of his hair is coving one of his eyes he looks so. Emo.

"I fucking hate you" He seethes out and it made me laugh more.

"Ooo Haha that was so worth it. I may lose my life but so worth it." I say to him and he rolls his eyes.

He gets dressed and we leave for the cafeteria. We make it there and we encounter a wild traumatized Kaminari. I walk In barely holding back my giggles as I asked.

"What's wrong with him" I half giggle out as I cover my mouth.

He cuddled up next to Jirou and had his legs next to his chest. Bags under his eyes on the verge of tears with a fearful gaze at us.

"You guys have scared him for life thats what's up he hasn't even let go yet." Jirou said to us lazily as she patted his head. I couldn't even hold back anymore I laughed at him so hard I choked on my own spit. Even Bakugo let out a subtle chuckle.

"T-they said things horrible things" He whispered out the last part making us all laugh while he still glared at us.

"Let me tell you something Pikachu" Bakugo said as he went over to Denki. He curled up to Jirou even more but she pushed him towards him. He fearfully lent his ear to Bakugo and whispered into his ear. After he was done Kaminari fainted.

"What did you do" I said raising an eyebrow at my boyfriend.

"Oh nothing much just teased him till he fainted of fear thats so much fun" His said while he laughed a bit.

"Wow my boyfriend is a sadist" I said while mouthing the word 'wow'.

"I am not" He said crossing his arms as he looked into my unconvinced eyes.

"Ok just a bit but thats besides the point" He said putting his hands in the air to prove him 'innocent'.

"Ok guys lets get going I get his arms you get his legs" I said to my boyfriend and he nodded. We grabbed the poor boys body and dragged him along to class as people look at us like we murdered him. If I wanted to murder him I would have.