The Coma

Abby's POV

"JUSTIN HOW COULD YOU!!" I yell as im slowly backing out of the room. 'PLEASE ABBY IM SORRY I LOVE YOU" he says while running out after me. i began to run as fast as i could not even being able to feel my legs anymore almsot as if i was fl-

___________________________________________________________________________________

Justinin's pov

"i was chassing after Abby begging for her forgivness and out of nowhere a truck came speeding down the road not even slowing down it.... it.." i feel the tears begin to run down my face again like they do everytime i tell this story. "it wouldnt even stop i screamed i screamed so loud!! IT WOULDNT EVEN STOP I COULDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING TO HELP HER IT WAS ALL MY FAULT WHY COULDNT I JUST HAVE NOT BEEN SO EVIL!!!" i say as the camera crew getts in closer.

" well Justin we are all very sorry for what has happned and are all praying for Abby to get better" Ellen says.

"well she is looking better not like she can tell us but the past 3 weeks have been rough but she will get there i know she will" i say while smiling. the crew yells cut and i gave Ellen a hug said high to the fans and everything. i felt my phone vibrate and looked.

(phone) BABY<3: hey come over i miss you!(end phone) aww shes the cutest but i need to stop at the hospital to make my apperance.. i mean i feel bad about Abby being in a coma and all but i cant be with her.. she NEVER wanted to do anyting i wanted.. ;) but Zoe.. oh she is amazing she is the best ... if you know what i mean..i get out of my car pulling my tears on while i run to the hospital room ( need to make it intresting right?) i get there and walk in i see this guy.. i have never meet but he looks soo familiar its rediculous.. " can i help you?' i ask rudely.. " oh umm.. yeah i was just seeing Abby.. sorry" he says while.. crying.. ? "Who are you? i have never seen you before?" " my names Sam im a good friend of Abby's from elementary school"  i havent talked to her much since the 10th grade. so its been about a year." he says.  A/N: Justin is Justin bieber .. obviiSam is sam Pottorff,andAbby;s in a comajustin was cheating on abby she seen runs away goes into a coma and who knows how long that will last. reminder they are in the 11th grade during all of this!