The Coma.

2 months later.

Justins POV

i havent been to the hospital in about 4 weeks.. if not longer i couldnt take it.. its not like i wanted her to be like that but i dont want to be with her anymore. i truely love Zoe and thats all there is.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sam's POV

i went to the hospital yesterday like i do every other day. i cant believe that happene to such an amazing person, she was always the kindest of people and she had the cutest little smile.. alright porttoff shes with justin you cant.. you ruined that chance a long time ago. i haven't actually seen justin at the hospital in awhile thinking he is her boyfriend he should be there.. Right?    I felt my phone vibrate and see its Abby's dad.

Phone call/

Me: hello?

Abby's dad: SAM SAM!!

Me(not letting him finish): IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT! IS ABBY OKAY??

A,DAD: YES YES SHE IS AWAKE.. I HAVEN'T TOLD HER YOU WERE HERE YET.

Me: okay ill be there soon!

i quick grab my things and rush out the door of my apartment. and into my car. ( if you care i amm adding visual details.. in links sorry for inturupting) 

i get to the hospital and run upstairs to her room to see her confused and looking for something. her dad sees me before she does and comes out. " Hey Sam, she's kinda looking for Justin.. but i think it would be best if we didn't tell her anything about Zoe i mean i haven't called him but.. you know.." he says while looking down. " oh ofcourse sir. i wont say a word.. can i go see her?" i ask. " yes yes"

i walk in..

Abbys POV

i hear the door open looking over hoping its Justin.

"SAM?!" i say shocked. "Hey Abby how are you doing?" "I think good. how are you? why are you here?" i say. " im great now! i was so scared. what.. do you not want me here?" oh gosh i made him feel unwanted.. " no no!! i love that you are here. " i say while looking behind him hopinh Justin Comes walking in. " what is there something behind me?" he ask while looking behind him self. " no no.. haha so what happened to you we used to be the best of friends and now we don't talk.." " well we are talking now.. aren't we? i mean i would call his talking." he says sarcasticly. i laugh while playfully hitting his arm. " sam sam sam" i say while looking at him.. he doesn't say a word.. you know i have never actually noticed how beautiful his eyes actually where.. or how cute he looks when he laughs.. NO ABBY STOP you cant.. you have Justin.. well kinda, he did cheat on you.. but sam wouldn't like me anyways he never has.. thats why he left in the first place for a girl. he stopped talking to me because of a girl..

2 days past

sam walks in with the usual starbucks. hah

"hey do you wanna get out of here.. i mean if you are aloud too." he ask. " yeah i would actually its been like 3 months i think im good to go." i say while giving him the kill me face. i get up walking to the supposed to be Closet and change into this. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=128880147 and walk out. "i cant wait to actually put cute cute clothes on.. " i say embarassed. "Sam no.. you like great just like that" i feel my face start to get red. as i look down and walk out of the room.

as we are walking i cant help to keep looking at sam.. he is just perfect.. the best guy i have ever met. we get to a park.. "what is this?" i say shocked to notice this is the park we used to go to when we where younger .. he just looks at me and smiles the most heart warming beautiful smile that i have ever seen.. makes my stomach go into a thousand diffrent directions... as he grabs my hand and walks toward the swings. he sits down as i sit next to him. " you rememebered?" i say while smiling.. noticeing are fingers are still locked together. "of course why wouldn't i? these where the best days of my life." he says while pulling me closer. " Abby.. im sorry about everything i have done to you.. i really mean it i should have never left being best friends with you for a girl.." there it was.. the truth.. he only seen me as a friend.. while i had already fallen off a 100 story cliff. it was it.. friends. i pull off a fake smile and look to the floor.. hoping to see my heart laying there as i sat.