three,,

Abbys POV

"Abby are you alright?" he says while lifting my face with his finger. " yeah im great. why?" i say while ""smileing""  " you seem like you just became really sad.. is it Justin?"  oh god why oh why did he ask me about him.. where has he been..? "what do you mean?" i ask, " the whole him being with Zoe now.." "WHAT? HE IS WITH HER?! LIKE WITH HER WITH HER...?!!" I say while shouting.. " oh god you.. you didn't -" " NO I DIDNT KNOW!" i say while interupting him and storming off.

i grab my phone and call Justin,

phone call

Justin: Abby?

Me: how could you do that i can't believe you!! you don't even care if i was dead or alive!! i fucking hate you so much!! i hope you get aids you fucking asshole!

Justin: Abby!! babe what are you talking about?!

Me: im talking about Zoe! i have been out of a coma for over a week and you haven't once came or anything!! it would be nice to see you caring seeing how you did this to me!! oh and another thing I AM OVER YOU!! YOU HEAR ME? O-V-E-R Y-O-U! K. SO WHEN SHE LEAVES YOU FOR THE NEXT BIG THING DONT COME CRYING TO ME! I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU!

i say while hannging up the phone..

i turn around to see Sam standing there.

"Look Abby i am so sorry!" he says while walking toward me "it's fine Sam you didn't know.." i look down and began to walk to my house which wasnt far. "are you coming?" i say while looking back at the still standing sam. " Yeah.."

we silently walk back to my house.. it wasn't awkward or anything just peacefull. i look down every once in a while hoping to see Sam's free hand grab mine..

we arive at my house and notice that theres a note on the fridge that says. sorry, had to go out of town left $200 in the safe be back in 2 weeks so sorry sweetie.. work calls. LOVE mom and dad.

"great. just what i need.." i say. "ill stay with you if you want..? " sam says.. "yeah i would like that."

it's already 7:30 so i go upstairs and take a shower changing into this, http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=128999323 go down stairs and see a shirtless sam.

"well look at you" he says while blushing. "Look at me? look at you!" i say while staring at him

i sit next to him on the coach, we sit and silently watch tv for about 30 minutes,

"Abby.. can i tell you something? " " of course what is it?" i say looking at him "i.. im not trying to make you uncomfortable or anything but.. i think you are the most beautiful girl that i have ever seen and i really like you. and Justin doesn't deserve to have a girl like you in his life you need to be told you are perfect and wonderful everyday you need to be told that you are loved and everyth-" i stop his talking by slowly kissing his soft lips as he kissed mine feeling my stomach explode like an atomic bomb has just gone off 500 diffrent times. we seperate looking at eachother i have the biggest smile on my face i have ever had before in my life. " Thank you. " i say while kissing his lips again.