Closing

'It had been about a month since Kami had his first heat and I knew he was gonna be starting soon... I should tell him to stay home. Wait but there's another alpha there and he's after Kami, if he's in heat there's a chance he could make the alpha start his rut.'

     I went to my favorite cafe as I entered I saw the sign down. I pushed the door open. "Hello, welcome to Cute cu- Well, Mr Sero, I haven't seen you in weeks!" 

"Yeah, it's been awhile." I sat at a table. "What would you like?" 

"The usual." 

"Wow, you think you can just say 'The usual'?

"Sorry, it's a vanilla latte." 

"Anything else?" 

"Nope." 

"Denki, can you whip up a vanilla latte!?" 

"Yes ma'am!" I heard a voice yell from behind the counter. 

     'Denki..?' "So, I was right, you got a new worker?" 

"Yeah, he's a sweet boy but I can sense his heat comin'. I'm not sure exactly when though but I don't want him to be here when it happens." She sat on the table next to me. 

"Yeah..." 

"I got that latte for you!" I watched Pikachu walk over, he looked adorable in his apron. "Oh, Sero! Hey." 

"Hey Kami, you never told me you got a job." 

"Yeah.. I guess I forgot to bring it up." He blushed and ran his hand through his hair. 

"I'll leave you two alone." Wane winked and jogged to the counter. 

     Pikachu sat next to me. "Hey Kami, do you wanna hangout sometime tomorrow?" His eyes lit up and he nodded. "You seem a lot more excited now.." 

"Well, I actually don't have guys night. I usually hang with girls.. Most of Jirou's friends are girls and I'm not very close to people from high school anymore. I occasionally talk to them." 

"Well, I'll see who I can get to come. I gotta go though, thanks for the drink." I dropped ten dollars in his hand.

"Sero, this is more-" 

"I know, keep the change!" I smiled and walked out the door. 

Kaminari's p.o.v

     "Wane! I got my first tip!" I held up the money. I walked over to the cash register and sorted things out. 

-

"That leave's me with 4.75$" 

"Kami, I gotta go can you close up?" 

"Yes ma'am!" She waved as she grabbed her stuff and hurried out the door. I turned back to the tables. 'It's dark..................'  I turned on more lights and started cleaning up, I heard a knock on the glass and Sero stood outside. I opened the door. "Wane told me to come, she wanted me to make sure you knew how to close up." He sat at the table near the front, his back laying against the glass. 

'At least I'm not alone..' 

-- 

"Done!" I turned and ran into Sero's chest. "Sorry." 

"Nah, it was my fault was in the way." His hands slid down my arms and wrapped around mine.