Heat 2

Sero's grip tightened and his face was visibly red. "I-I gotta go put the stuff back!" I pulled away and picked up the cleaning supplies, quickly walking into the back.

I set the stuff in the closet and put my apron on the hanger.

I hurried back to the front where Sero was, his head turned to me."Are you done?" He asked as he stood and stretched. "Yes.."

"Well.. Do you wanna go home? Or if you wanna, we can go to my house." He pulled his sweater on and looked at me, waiting for my response.

"We can go to your house.." I kept my eyes on the ground.. My body was feeling weird and I wanted to touch Sero.

"I didn't drive here, so we're gonna have to walk." He held the door open for me. I punched in the number to lock the door.

"Ready?" I nodded and he shoved his hands in his pockets as we began the walk, it was quiet. I couldn't keep my eyes off him..

"Hey Sero, can you gimme some of those pills for heat?"

"Yeah...."

Sero's p.o.v

I felt his hands slide into the pocket and his fingers intertwined with mine. (My friend used to do this, I kinda liked it lol) I held onto him tightly as we walked.

--------

I let him into my house and watched as he wobbled to the couch.

"Seroo~" His eyes clouded and his body became sweaty. "I don't feel good.." I grabbed the pills and sat next to him, I popped open the bottle.

"I forgot the-" I heard him moan as my eyes shot over to him and watched as he palmed himself. "Sero~" He moaned, I moved his hand and started palming him. I stared at the rim of his pants, my hand wandered further up as the other stayed at his crotch.

His hand grabbed mine and lead it down his pants, I felt his length. It was wet and sticky. As I pulled down his pants, I was stopped by his lips slamming onto mine and him crawling on top of me.

I know.. I am trying to get better at writing *COUGH* Yoaiii x3