stupid

I saw the same pink car zoom passed and I continued my walk as I texted Kyoka.

Me: Are you home?

Jirou: Yeah, why?

Me: Tbh.. I just didn't wanna go home if that alpha was the only one there..

Jirou: No all good, you can come.

     I slid my phone into my pocket and speed walked down the street.

_

 "Kami!" I heard Midoriya's voice call as I turned around.. a red and white haired boy followed him.  "Hey, how are you? Oh! This is Todoroki, we met a few days ago." 

"Hello Todoroki... um, Isn't your dad Enji?" 

"Yes.. How did you know?" 

"He is the owner of the second biggest business in the world!" I smiled and reach out to shake his hand, he slowly placed his hand in mine. "Well...... It was nice to meet ya but I really gotta go." I waved and started the walk once again down the street. 

'Sero popped into my head again and I honestly didn't wanna think about him.. I know omegas need an alpha to be satisfied in heat but I'm scared to give him my trust.. My mother told me to choose wisely. I have always been one to think with my heart. I'm over thinking this, he's probably straight.. He didn't even try to make a move last time I was in heat.' 

     I took a turn onto the stone path that lead to Jirou's house, I was still in thought when I knocked. "Oh, it's you." I saw the same alpha as last night, he looked down at me with clouded eyes. As I stared his eyes turned more predatory, like he was staring at a rabbit. "I am here for Jirou.. So if-" He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the house. 

"He-" His hand cupped over my mouth. "Let's go to my room." His picked me up and kept my face shoved into his shoulder. I set my teeth on his nape and bit down with all my strength. He dropped me down the stairs and I tumbled down and heard something crack. I felt massive pain in my arm. 

"I-It's broken..? J-Jirou!!" I heard a door open and she peeked around the corner. Her face filled with worry when she saw me and Mashirao. 

"Take me to the hospital!" I glared up at the blonde as she attempted to help me up.