Caramel Macchiato

You trailed behind Phil on the pavement. Not on purpose, of course, but it was difficult for you to keep up with his long strides, a power walk for him was basically a full sprint to you. Finally, you reached the coffee shop, and you doubled over, breathing heavily.
"Are you alright?" Phil asked, that look of concern painted his face, yet again.
"Yes." You said, still doubled over. "Just- you walk fast."
He laughed nervously."I'm sorry."
'Seriously, how on earth is he so adorable?"
He holds open the door for you, you thank him, and walk in, him trailing behind you. You get in line contemplating what you want, until you were snapped out of your daze by a tap on the shoulder.
"So, what would you like?" Phil asked, pulling out his wallet.
You were determined not to let him pay, you hated people spending money on you when there were better things to spend it on, but the way he looked... Well, you knew he wouldn't take no for an answer.
You thought for a moment, and finally said, "A caramel Macchiato."
He smiled,"Alright then." Then stepped forward to pay.
After you had both ordered your coffees, you sat down at a table in the corner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know this chapter is short and for that I apologize, I'm currently suffering from writers block, so I really struggled to release this.