Chapter 6: Perspectives and Shadows

Hatori 

I stood there as Kali walked away after I told her what had happened with Ren. I let out a sigh of relief as I feel the weight lift off of my shoulders. I wanna know why Danny was so hurt by what I was saying. It's not like he understands how I felt. He's never...I immediately eat my words.I stand still dumbstruck with how blind I've been with Danny. He's been through a lot, and I've never let him in my life. I know so much of his life, and current situation. That I never bothered to open up to him. He's been in such a vulnerable state in front of me, and I can't even tell him how I feel about something that happened to me. I've neglected to inform Danny on anything. He's not the unstable, weak, vulnerable person he once was. He's way better than that now. He's way too cool for me now that I think of it. I need to sit down and have a talk with Danny. I need to open up, and apologize to him. 

I realize I've been standing in one of the hallways at school smiling. I snap back to reality. The bell rings as I check my surroundings, and see this guy laughing at me all by himself with a book, and sitting on the floor of the hall. I give him some side eye. He begins to chuckle louder, and I turn in his direction. "Can I help you?" I snap at him. He ceases to laugh unfazed with how I responded. " No, but I think I can help you." He says flirtatiously. "HA! With what?! You seem of no help to me!" I chuckle at him. He turns back to his book reading. "It clearly looked like you needed help with the way you were looking right now..." He stated. I tense up realizing that I was being watched. "I don't appreciate being watched...Uh...W..Wha" I reply. "The name is Sunn" He chides in interrupting me. "Good to know... stalker." I say trying to annoy him. "Technically you just so happened to stumble around where I was sitting, and I couldn't help to notice you and in all your glory." Sunn said nonchalantly. "My glory?... What's that suppose to mean?" Hatori begins to question defensively. Sunn chuckles again, and begins to say. " Well if you really want to hear me say it, but I couldn't help myself stare at the attractiveness radiating off of you..." Sunn scratches his head and smiles sheepishly. "Fuck off... ugh why'd you have to say shit like that you FUCKING...!" Tori screams the end furiously. What is it with guys today just stating things out in the open like that. It's irritating. "Woah there! Don't get so mad... Can't you take a compliment?" Sunn defends himself. "No especially not from FAGS who hit on me!" I spit out. 

As the words that come out of my mouth settle and linger in the air I see a figure out the corner of my eye. Danny who was walking this way stops dead in his track. His fists clench, and he walks faster. He gets close enough and begins to yell, "What the fuck are you saying to this guy Tori!" "What you can't get over you being mad at Ren with whatever he did to you. That you have to take it out on this guy and, fuckin bully him Hatori?!" "You're fucking unbelievable!" " What the hell has gotten into you..." Danny begins to walk away fuming. Kali walks towards him and gets shouldered by him, she turns to look at Hatori and glares at him and begins to go after him. Danny turns in the hall heading to the front of the school. "Just so you know...I wasn't hitting on you." I turn to look at Sunn and just stare at him. "Not now dude..." I say regretting everything. 

I have no idea how I'm gonna fix this. I suck with words when I know I'm in trouble. I messed everything up, and I don't think I'm gonna be able to fix this on my own.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you enjoy the next chapter. I know at the time I'm publishing this no one is really reading this, but hopefully one day when I get a bunch of reads people enjoy the little notes I leave behind. I love you for reading. Next chapter coming soon!