━ 1

『 j

『 j.jk 』

november 9  |  16:41

jeongguk's skin shuttered at the sight of the male across from him, as he eagerly checked his circled handheld device various times throughout the night. ❝ it's only ten hours... ❞ jeongguk mumbles, his arms cross over his chest as his lips slightly perk out. the male across from him shrugs, as he fumbles with the device before shoving it into his leather bag. ❝ i apologize, but i just don't think we match, mr. jeon.❞ the older spoke, his thin lips curved into a stale smile, before picking up his fork, digging it into the plate of salad he had ordered. ❝ i can't argue with that namjoon,❞ jeongguk pauses briefly, as the males eyes dart from his plate, up to jeongguks. his piercing gaze cause the red headed boy to squirm in his seat at the sight of the man. ❝ it's mr. kim to you.❞ he growls, his thin hand reaches for a vintage patterned napkin, then bringing it up to his lips. there's not even anything on his face, why is he wiping it? jeongguk thought. his eyes rolled to the back of his head, a grunt escaping his throat. ❝ this is boring, i want to go home and sleep.❞ jeongguk's whine escaped his lips more naturally than air had. he had always been in routine of going on multiple dates, to find the one, and so far, he's yet to accomplish that. ❝ look i don't enjoy your company either, but at least make the best of it.❞ mr. kim states, as he places his lips on the rim of the wine glass before chugging down the last remaining ounces. jeongguk hastily nods before gazing around the restaurant. ❝ how can you all be so happy, it's disgusting.❞ jeongguk mumbles as he stares down multiple couples in the restaurant, who are giggling like their life depends on it, to smiling while listening to their partner speak. he felt sick and weak at the sight, he wanted to live a normal life, but since this was considered normal, what kind of life did he really want to live?

❝our car is here.❞ mr. kim growled as he slammed his fork on the table. ❝lets hope these ten hours aren't a living hell.❞ he comments, before standing up from the table, motioning jeongguk to do the same. he quickly stands up, inching towards the door with the taller male. a self-driven , retro styled vehicle edges up to the building, coming to a halt before the two. the younger slides in first, comfortably seating himself in the right seat, while the older slides next to him. the ride was quiet and bumpy, which brought joy to jeongguk's ears. he'd rather not hear the elders voice as it tended to cause him to writhe in fear and annoyance.

the car pulls up to a small wooden house, with thick white numbers plastered on the front, reading 392. this design of the home was familiar in jeongguk's eyes, he had seen it many times, and it didn't come to a shock to him when the interior was far from different. the same L shaped couch, with sun yellow throw pillows in either corner. the wooden panel floor was creaky as always, once jeongguk had moved into the bedroom, his eyes were met with the familiar cream coloured walls, that accented the red pillows on the edge of the bed.

❝you're sleeping on the couch.❞ mr. kim ordered, tossing his leather case next to the king size. jeongguk stared at the older in disbelief as mr. kim made his way towards the washroom. ❝i sure as hell won't be sleeping on the couch. the bed is simply big enough for the two of us.❞ jeongguk retorted, mr. kim simply shook his head chuckling at the boys response. ❝like i said pretty boy, you're sleeping on the couch, that's final.❞ mr. kim stated, shutting the bathroom door behind him. jeongguk shook his head before making his way to the living room. ❝at least the couch is big enough.❞ he accepted he fact he wouldn't be sleeping well tonight, but he didn't think much of it. his body fell onto the couch, as he reminisced of the past relationships he had been in. he will always remember the one he felt destined to be with. kim taehyung.

he wanted so bad to reunite with the older again, though it was hard enough to get over the male, he attempted to flush away the thoughts as he gazed around the room looking at the large painting above the fireplace. when on their first date, taehyung wasn't too fond of jeongguk to say the least, but jeongguk felt different, their second date then held more passion and liveliness, but he felt his whole word freeze around him when the pair checked their round devices, only to see they had thirty-six hours remaining. this had happened at least three times, and each time they felt themselves grow stronger for each other by the hour. he knew he was the one. kim taehyung, was his one.