━ 3

『 p

『 p.jm 』

november 15 | 15:37

❝i guess it's time we part then,❞ jimin began, his eyes darted from bogum to the ground, as his lips began to tremble. ❝i really enjoyed this year-long journey, and i hope we can meet again soon.❞ jimin finished his statement before awkwardly shuffling around, in front of their now old-house. the retro cars were parked at either side of the house, one for bogum, the other for jimin. ❝we still have five minutes,❞ bogum began, inching closer towards jimin. his two muscular arms snaked around jimin's thin waist. their bodies combined as jimin's head fell into the crook of bogum's neck. this system wasn't good for jimin, he grew too attracted to others, and that affected his mental health more than he could have imagined.

after saying their emotional farewells, bogum broke their hug, he had no other choice if he wanted to move on. as he slowly stepped back, a tear fell from his eye, all whilst showing jimin a weak smile. as he turned his back to jimin, he edged towards his retro vehicle, before feeling a hand slip around his wrist. flinging him around jimin pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss, one that sent heat through his veins. their lips move in sync as jimin's hands moved to bogum's soft cheeks, before cupping them endearingly. bogum's hands tightly held jimin's thin waist before parting from the kiss. bogum's hand moved to jimin's right cheek, as he began to get choked up. ❝i love you jimin, i will always love you. may we meet again. ❞ he softly declares before turning his back one last time, and hopping into his vehicle. at those actions jimin's heart had shattered, he had grown too close to bogum through the 365 days they were together, but he could not change it. jimin weakly modded before shuffling towards his vehicle.

jimin hopped into the right seat of the vehicle as it began to drive off. his elbows propped up against his knees as his head fell into his hands. his soft blonde locks lightly tickled his whitening knuckles, which were whitening due to anger and despair. he felt his device buzz, as a groan escaped his lips shortly after. ❝i swear to god,❞ jimin began, his hand slipped into his pocket, fingers wrapping around the small handheld device, pulling it out, and up to his face.

bep hanoi
19:08
4 hours

❝are you kidding me? i just got out of a long and heartfelt relationship and you're putting me into another one let me breathe you monster!❞ jimin's voice felt broken and tired, he couldn't handle this pressure anymore, he'd rather die than sink through more relationships only to find out they're not the right match for him. the device then perked up, responding to jimin's words. ❝i'm sorry, i can not understand you, please repeat.❞ jimin rolled his eyes at the words from the system, before cursing it out and shoving it in his pocket, he wasn't ready for tonight, and didn't think he wanted to be ready, but he knew he had to, or things could run sideways, causing future issues for the male.

as the vehicle stopped jimin slid out of the seat, feet abruptly smashing onto the ground. he gazed around the park, a slight breeze accompanying the dark green branches softly waving up and down. a small, grey coloured hummingbird glided around the area, unfurling into the sun, drifting towards a small pond, which supplied brightly coloured daffodils circling around the pond. the bird softly sipped dewdrops from the flowers, taking in the savouring tastes. jimin's eyes wander elsewhere from the bird, locating a lithe male walking down a path, hands shoved in his pockets, his thick brown boots smashing against the concrete. he looked as if he was in paradise, and consuming the tranquility of the sun-soaked afternoon. he smiled at the thought of another citizen actually enjoying their time, he was glad at least one of them had been enjoying themselves.

❝i guess it's time for my date..❞ jimin reluctantly sighs before making his way towards his assigned car. ❝lets not let this one be as emotional as the last..❞