CHAPTER 8

JUNGKOOK POV

"IRENE " JISOO Noona said

All of us were shock .

we heard a sound of a heels walking towards the

all of us was watching a lady figure walking towards us .

She's wearing a black dress holding a bunch of Roses in her hand .

It's not just a regular roses , ITS Black Rose !

She's walking towards the receptionist counter.

Mean while

"No, please you guys must help us , we can't let her ruined our life again" Jisoo Noona said . she almost cried . Now she's hugging Jin Hyung .

"But first we need to hide , we can't let her see our face or else we'll  die " Lisa said and quickly pull Jisoo Noona with Rose with her .

"i think it's not a good idea if she's knowing about Jennie right now" Namjoon hyung said .

"We are all know that IRENE like Taehyung right " Jimin hyung said .

"Yeah we should go and tell taehyung about this first before it's too late" Jhope hyung said .

"Okay you girls go and hide !! We'll be there soon ! Rose contact me !! Afterward" Jimin hyung said .

They all ran to another direction far away enough to hide from irene .

"Okay Jimin I want you to go after the girls, jungkook you must go and tell taehyung about this quickly! Jin and Suga hyung must go and distract her , like telling her your dad jokes hyung ! Me and jhope will call the doctor" Namjoon hyung said .

"Wait why are you calling the doctor ?" Jin hyung ask.

"Because !! Maybe they can hide her from Irene and put another patient instead of Jennie" namjoon said .

" okay let's rush now , we didn't have much time !" I said and quickly enter the room !!

I found taehyung hyung was holding Jennie noona hand full of love and care .

"Hyung !! You better leave now Irene noona is coming! And you can't let her see Jennie noona or else she will hurt her again" I yelled .

"But I can't just let Jennie stay here alone ! You guys will prank me again !"
Taehyung said .

"Hyung ! I swear to god !! Irene noona is here and if you're letting her see Jennie noona believe me or else you'll never ever see Jennie noona face again" I explain .

"Common taehyung quickly we don't have much time" jhope hyung came in.

"Quickly!!!!" I yelled

"But what about Jennie ?? She's still in the state how can I left her like this ?" Taehyung hyung said

"Don't worry we'll bring her to another room and take another patient for a replacement, now the doctor is coming" Namjoon hyung said .

"Okay then now where should I take Jennie noona to??" I ask .

"Room 589 on the fifth floor !! And you must wear the doctors outfit or else she will caught us" Namjoon hyung replied.

I quickly rush to her bed and simply push it towards the exist with jhope hyung .

As soon as I reach the door taehyung hyung quickly pull Jennie noona in to a hug and kiss her forehead.

"Jungkook please take care of her !! Please keep her safe okay!! Promise me that it's not a joke" he said

"I promise hyung !! You'll see her after Irene noona leave" I told him .

"Wait !!!..."

No one POV

Meanwhile
Jin and Suga
"Oh my god !! What a coincidence !! Annyeong irene !! Long time no seen" Jin greet her with a bow continue by Suga who's probably lost .

"Oh !! Annyeong sumbaenim !! Have you guys seen taehyung yet !! I think he's in this hospital!! I did brought something for the patient. I want to greet her since she's close to taehyung" Irene said .

"Oh !! I see but do you know when did you guys come back !! I really like power up !! I hope there's a new top songs coming up from red velvet soon" Jin said .

"Emm!! Sorry sunbae Weymouth allow to tell but it's soon to be heard !! Now can you excuse me for a while I need to go and see the patient" Irene said

"Ohh ... no wait !! Irene have you listen to me and Suran song yet !!" Suga ask

"No , not yet sunbae but I'm pretty sure that it's good especially with suran noona"
Irene said .

"Oh Irene !! Do you want any ice cream !" Jin said

"Sunbae !! I think my driver will come and  pick me up soon . I need to go and greet the patient now but i promise I'll replay you next time"

She bow down and walk towards the room.

"Irene!!!" Taehyung said with his tired face.

"Ommo !! Oppa !" She ran towards him and give him a hug which make Suga and Jin cringe her action so bad .

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked .

"Emm!! I came and greet your close friend Taehyungie!" She said

"Irene !! She need some rest now !! The doctor say she can't talk not wake up yet" he said .

"But can you just let me see her !! Just for a moment"

She give the flowers to jhope and rush to the room .

"Wait !! Irene !! Nooo!!" Taehyung yelled .

She open the door and saw a girl layer down on the hospital bed with many wires connected with her hand and an oxygen mask on her face .

"Irene !! I told you not to come in here ! Why are you coming inside? You really disrespect the patient" Taehyung said with his angry voice and red face .

"Who's she??" She asked and drop all of her belongings.

"...." silents

"She's my ...."

______________________

Hello guys , thanks for reading this chapter 💕💗
I'll try my best to write another chapter and publish it soon .
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter .
Don't forget to vote 💕💗💓
Saranghaeyo see you soon