CHAPTER 23

"I'm just the lost boy Not ready to be found"

Taehyung POV

After hearing those words that came out from my hyung . My heart drops and skips a beat. My brain was feeling like it's not functioning anymore. I tried my best to hold my tears as I'm just amazed by their words.

"Dating Irene Noona !! Hyung !!" I can't believe this. I'm feeling like there's no tomorrow.

"Yes, Taehyung! Bang PD nim also said this thing too" Namjoon said.

"This is not a joke right !! You know that i can't love anyone besides Jennie right" I cried as I cover my face.

"I know Taehyung !! I know! So that's why we're helping you with it !!"Suga said.

"What's the point of helping me which turns out like this? Y'all already see how Jennie's been acting around lately! Do you think it's better for her to let me be in a relationship with Irene noona?" I shouted.

"It's the only way to keep Jennie safe Taehyung. Do you want Irene to kill her or what" jhope shouted back.

"Knock !! Knock"

As soon as the door opens. A lady figure just stood up.

She was walking towards me.
Her face was captured with tears.

"Taehyung ahh !!" She cried.

"Jennie ..." I drop everything from my hand and walk towards her.

"Taehyung ahh! Please do what they say! It's for you too" she said.

My heart starts to crushed into a million pieces.

"Jennie !! You know I can't love anyone besides you right"I hold her face.

"I know Taehyung! But we have no choice! She can take better care of you than me"she cried.

"So please accept it !! Taehyung" she cried even louder.

"Jennie !! What are you saying? I can't accept anyone..!" I said.

"Taehyung !!  I have to be very honest with you" she stops and looks into my eyes.

"I don't remember anything about you! So please go and live with her !" She said.

"What ...what do you me..meann yo.."

"I don't remember any single thing about you! I don't deserve a very nice and humble person like you! So, please!
Please let me go" she cut me.

I can't believe everything that happens.

"No, you're lying !! Nooooooo" I hug her even tighter but she pushes me away.

"What's the point of trying Taehyung? I told you I can't remember a single thing! Why can't you listen" she shouted.

"Jennie-shi please calm down first," Suga hyung said.

"Yes, please !! This is no.."jhope Hyung said but I cut him

"So ..... is this all a lie," I said as I look at her.

"All those kisses! All those hugs!  All those memories!! Do you think I'm a joke to you" I shouted.

"I tried so hard to find you !! I tried so hard to forget!! I tried everything to make you feel comfortable. Is that not enough to make you love me" I continue.

"Don't you know I'm tired of it !! I would always think that one day you'll return the feeling that we have before!! If you didn't give me love please stop giving me hope" I cried and grabbed my car keys.