CHAPTER 9

i can't find her

"She's my cousin !! Her name is Eliza! She got into a car accident 2 weeks ago" Namjoon said .

"She has been in comma for a while already" jhope added. She just standing there with a shock face.

1h later
"I'm really sorry for my reaction either , please except these flower I won't bother you again" she apologized .

"It's okay !!" Namjoon said

"Good bye taehyung !!" She said good bye and leave them .

After a while

  "Omg that was close" jhope said . 

   " Now where is she" Taehyung ask 

   " She's on the 5th floor with the girls and your cousin" jungkook said . 

    "Wait what ? My cousin was here too" Taehyung surprise.

"Yeh , She was here an hour ago I called her" Suga said 

"Omg !! Look like someone's blushing here" Namjoon said .

"Yaaa !! You're not me ! Shut up" Suga said .

"Guys I'm going up stairs now are you coming" Taehyung said and pick himself up walking outside. The door was finally close 

"He really love her that much hyung , after all these years, No one can literally win his heart except her"jimin said .

"that's what we call true love, no matter how far and broken they were , they still gonna end up staying together" Jin said .

The doctor enter the room .

"Doctor thank you so much for helping me earlier , you can take eliza to her own room now" Namjoon said .

( NOTE : eliza is a girl who's  got into an accident 2 weeks ago but she's not bts or any character relative !! AKA strangers)

They all smile and leave the room .

On their way to the fifth floor 

'waiting for the elevator'

 "hyung , why would irene want to kill jisoo ,rose and lisa shii? do you think it's strange of her by killing someone who's pure" jungkook ask

"i know right ! and the news of taehyung getting here is also secret , why would irene know about this?"jhope said

"it's really strange is why does she bring the black flower , it's doesn't mean that jennie is dead yet right " jin said 

"guys let's just think it positive now , we don't know what's gonna happen in the future but right now we must protect the girl including jennie , we don't want her to be like before aren't we?" jimin said.

"i don't think we can trust irene , you already know that she's loving taehyung right now , if she know that jennie is still alive , i don't think it's a good idea" Namjoon said .

"everything just fucked up , we didn't have enough proof to shown everyone that irene is a bad person right now" jin said

"Ofc we have " jungkook said with his charming smile appear on this face .

"the girls can tell us everything you know " jimin continue 

"okay let's go know the elevator is opening" everyone smile but when they saw taehyung face appear on them , their expression change .

Taehyung lift up his face but a plain white shock face 

"hyung what happen why are you looking like this" jungkook said .

"taehyung what happen"they all asked at the same time .

"hyung ................"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

."she's gone !!"

"i can't find her everywhere ........" 

________________________________________________________________________________hello guys !! it's been a while , sorry for not uploading a couple of these days . 

i hope you enjoying this chapter .

i was working on the next chapter right now !! stay tune !! 

if you like this chapter don't forget to vote for this chapter !! thanks you and see you soon

UwU