Chapter 1: Bitch Im Me.

I should've punched that hoe dead in her shit for flirting with my fiancé, but Bae don't want me fighting, so that hoe can keep her face...or whatever.

My name is Te'ara Jones but everybody calls me TeeTee and this is my story. I guess we should start at the beginning,

I was born in Miami,Florida. Liberty city to be exact. And I attended Miami Southeastern senior high

aka "Da East", Home of the Bulldogs...and also Shones, THOTS, fuckniggas, and fake bitches. And please believe I loved all of it.

The first day of school was nothing new, Ms.Bessy loud ass yelling at us before we even get in the damn school, the bitch couldn't talk worth a damn😩😂. I can hear her now "First PEARUUUD!!!, Take Ya IDs OOUUTT!!!" Oh my gosh that hoe was aggy!. A bitch'll be trying to get snack from the vending machine, but as soon as I pull a fucking dollar out, that loud mouth hoe was right on point "Hey Ladies!!! Get off dat BENNINN MACHINE!!!!". She was too funny child. All of our faculty was hilarious. We had serial killer looking-ass custodians, security guards that still think they're in highschool(though they're in their mid-fourties), and teachers who should've been in Special Ed.

But my favorite person at my school was me😒💁. I'm the shit...period. My hair, always laid. Eyebrows, always beat. Nails done,hair done, everything done...I'm fuckin fancy huh💁💅. And if you don't live up to my standards, then you're the definition of irrelevant. All of my friends are pretty, my bestie was Kelly, she was fuckin foreign 💁, and beatiful as fuck. Then my other friend swany that hoe was a red bone...that's good enough💁. We were friends ever since I could remember, and we were inseparable. It was us against the muthafukin world, and bitch we was winning!