Chapter2:Boss Ass Bitch

SWANY POV 💅

-----------------------------------------

"Oh I'm so sorry, for a second I almost gave a fuck" I told that ugly ass cafeteria lady.

I swear some of these little faculty members are trying to live above they're fucking pay-grade. If you wearin a hairnet and hospital scrubs then fix a fucking plate don't try to get a bitch to go to CSI.

Ugh I should've stayed at Norland High, at least the bathrooms were clean, my school has fucking Mosquitos in the stalls. EEW😒.

But whatever, I'm going to have a great day today...I thought,

As I passed the Student Union. just then I saw my supposedly Bestfriend Te'ara, that hoe fake as fuck, but I knew her for along time so I just put up with her shit. "Heyyy bestie!!!!!, bitch I miss you!!" I lied. "Heyyyy soft ass hoe" she responded.

" you got yo schedule yet?" I asked like actually gave a fuck. "Yeah, I got office aid"

That bitch was lucky " I got Medical Magnet" early in the damn mornin,ugh.

"Did you see Jayden hoe? He look fuckin good!!" she asked. "Bish Whet?, That boy is fat as fuck" I laughed. But then I saw him....he was still fat....but something was different. he just looked...different. I didn't even realize I was staring until "clean it up cock whore!!" Jayden laughed as he tapped my chin. " boy don't touch me, I don't know where yo hands been!" I blushed on the low. "Ask yo momma where they been" he went on "did you just come for me?" I asked "cause I don't remember sending for you😒💁" I continued sarcastically.

"Well I gotta go do the announcements , unlike y'all, I can actually read"

"Bitch, he talkin to you" that slut-of-a-friend te'ara said. I don't know what it was but...something was different about him. but I gotta man so let me take my ass to class, before I get in trouble😳

-----------------------------------------

JAYDEN POV

--------------------⏬------------------

"GOOOOOOD MORNING Miami Southeastern senior high school, faculty, staff, and students. Today is August ,18th 2014, and these are your morning announcements!" .

Taylor Jay began the announcements every morning with those very lines....I wanna do that part so bad, but that hoe stingy. she lucky I love her fine ass. But she be actin flake with the pussy doe, but soon as prom come, that lil shit finna be mine. I was too busy Lookin at her ass to notice it was my turn to read. Taylor handed me the mic as a fumbled for my script. when I read I'm a beast, like for real a nigga got fans off this little announcement shit.

And some of these teachers want me too. But Taylor was different, I didn't really notice her freshman and sophomore year. But around junior year😩, that ass got right!. And I have drama practice with her after "school, man that hoe so talented.

-----------Marke-POV---🏈--------

"Yo coach!!" ..I know this nigga heard me bruh, "they Tryna put a nigga csi!!"

"What yo ass done did this time?" said coach Vern.

Vern was the one of our football coaches, that nigga was big as fuck, with a lil ass head, but word on the street is that nigga got stacks... I don't know how he gets it but I want in, real talk. Im marke, defensive back for Da West, niggas always underestimate me cause I ain't like 6 feet, but I'm 5,7 and I'll lay anybody ass out, real talk. I'm a senior this year, and I'm finna kill it.
My brother in the NFL, and my older sis going to the Olympics, for the long jump. So I gotta lot of greatness to love up to.
....I gotta make it.....by any means necessary.
---------------TeTe------------
Where dat hoe who said she was gone get her sister to fight you?? Huh?? I want dat hoe head, G-shit" I snapped, I don't give a fuck if it's the first day of school, a bitch ain't finna try my bestie, da fuck😒💁.
"There that puta go right there👉👉💃, oyé!, the one with the purple lace front" Kelly exclaimed.
Before I knew it, we was taggin that hoe!😩😂, bitch I jumped over the desk and popped dat hoe right in her shit, and you know Kelly Spanish, she slapped the enchiladas out that hoe. Tell me why this Barney-head-ass hoe, had the nerve to try to bite me😱, so I got off the hoe, and Kelly kept slapping the bitch. "Kelly watch out bitch!" she bounced off that hoe quick as fuck!. " "DAAAMMMNNN!!!!" Went the entire class in unison, as the bottom of my forever 21 faux leather,steel toe, wooden heel boots collided with that hoe mouth. OHH SHITTT😱😱😱😱😱😱, the class exclaimed in unison as Vern attempted to relive his football days by Tackling the shit out of me.he knocked the wind out my ass💨!! Bitch,that big ass nigga gave me asthma💀. This made me want to beat the bitch ass some more....but that hoe finna get rich though....she helped me make the first red bottom Boots💁👠😵
☺️---vote--&--comment---😊