Day 3

"Yo we have to run!" a voice interrupted me in my sleep

"whattt" i said as I pushed away the person who owned the voice

"I'm going to have to beat you up if you don't run!" It said again. I just ignored it thinking it was just a dream. "Alright you asked for this" The voice muttered

Suddenly I felt my body being beaten. I opened my eyes and found Sasha beating me

I punched her in the face making her stumble a bit then I kicked her off of me. I was going to throw another punch until a few people came in and grabbed her.

"Thank you" one muttered as they took off Sasha's mask. 

Suddenly they both grab our wrists and take us to a stadium and put us in the middle. I was beyond terrified. There were masked people on all sides of the stadium. Some were yelling words such as "Burn in hell!" and other disturbing words.

A masked man walked up to me and handed me an ax and whispered "Good luck" and walked to a microphone.

"SHUT UP YOU RUSTY HOES OR YALL ARE GONNA END UP LIKE THHIS BITCH!" he yelled. "Today i would like to thank this masked man for finding this trader!" he pointed to me. "Now let's see what we all came for!" He said

He walked up to Sasha and he whispered something to her. From what I heard it sounded as if he said "I hope you're sacrificed to satan" then he walked up to me and whispered "Chop her head off"

My breath hitched. He wants me to kill her..? I looked at him. He was smirking, and so was Sasha. All I heard was "Kitty" I walked up to her and held my ax tightly.

"Do it" she said as she looked up at me smirking. I really couldn't do it. My best friend was gonna be murdered in my hands. This pig is gonna die because of me. Because she was trying to save me. 

Suddenly the words she told me from our promise rung through my mind. The words "If im going to die, i want you to kill me.". we were joking at the time but from the way she said it, it sounded serious.

The words drove me crazy and looking at her smirk made it worst. I lifted the ax above my head and threw it down. I watched as the blade went into her neck and as it went deeper until it was off. Everything was silent but when i turned around to look at the masked people, everything turned into cries of revenge. The masked people started going into the middle of the stadium and smashed the head with their fists. 

Then everything went black.