Never will i ever

Trigger, Colten's wolf

Talia
—————
I lay there chained up inside some cage, starving,dehydrated, wounded, broken. My head shot up when the cage door flew open. The man that made me fear man came in with a leash. I slowly backed up but that only earned a large amount of pain to my back. He quickly clipped the leash to my collar and dragged me out of the kennel. "Your getting sold today mutt" I whimpered while being dragged, the collar was choking me and the only thing I could thing to do was break free of the collar. I pulled and yanked and finally the collar fell lose.
My head popped up and my heart was beating nonmoral. I calm down when I realize that I was still in the bedroom with the old man. 'Ripple'
Mmm
'Are they all werewolves?'  
Yes talia so stay with the old man and we will be fine
'Ok ripple'
My head shot to the door when it opened. Great just great it is that dude "hey ripple" my ears pinned and i growled. "Ok ok, let's get to know each other shall we" he started walking out the door "come on"
'Ripple should I trust him'
Yes I feel......safe with him

I trotted out the room with him
"My name is Colten" my head turned to face him "ripple I know your different girl and I will find out" crap crap crap!! I slowly backed up but he reached his hand out and touched my head. Sparks flew through my head and it scared me so I yelped. "Colten what the hell are you doing with that dog?!" The old man sound furious and his eyes turned pitch black. I looked to Colten and his eyes where fully black to "grandpa just remember I am your alpha" I cowered back when I heard growling and before I knew it they were both in there wolf forms. I whimpered and it only caught there attention to me, the old mans eyes softened and he whimpered but while he whimpered and walked closer but he immediately stopped when he heard a low snarl. I cowered in fear and ran up to the old mans wolf hiding under him shaking.  The timber wolf walked closer but the old gray wolf snarled as a warning. He shifted and threw some shorts on "grandpa I will not fight you!" I whimpered and backed up more. The old man shifted and threw some shorts on then picked me up "I will if it means protecting this dog" after he said that he started coughing and wheezing. I whimpered as he dropped me and fell to his knees holding his chest. "GRANDPA!! DOCTOR!!" I whimpered and cowered back under a bush.

I watched it all. It was like slow motion, the doctor came running, the old man laying in the ground almost lifeless, men picking him up, putting him in a truck. I sat their crying and silently whimpering. I lay down and laid my head on my paws. Silently crying. Darkness soon consumed me into a peaceful sleep.

"RIPPLE!!" "RIPPLE" I woke up hearing my name be called by numerous people, none of them sounded like the old man. I yelped in fear when a child peaked under the bush "DADDY!! DOGGIE!!" I heard feet thundering closer to the bush, the child vanished and a mans face peered under the bush "WE FOUND HER!!"  I heard many sighs of relief then his face appeared and I yelped continuously as if being whipped over and over. They chased after me as I ran from under the bush and under a house. I shrunk back In pure terror when I heard whimpering and snarling. A huge timber head found his way under the house. He whimpered and I sniffed the air trying to see who it was exactly, even tho I'm pretty sure it was the alpha. He started digging but couldn't fit because his wolf was to big, he huffed out and backed away. My ears perked when I heard talking "alright every one settle down, we just have to let her get used to us. We will bring food and water out every day to make sure she eats. That is all your dismissed" I slowly crawled to the hole and poked my head out, then half my body. Everyone froze and didn't move. I slowly walked more out of the hole and sniffed the ground. I hate to admit it but I was hungry. "Hungry girl?" The voice spooked me but it was also soothing. He walked closer but I took a step back, he sighed and sat the bowls down the backed away. I ran up to bowls and started eating.

After a while of being in the hole I got out and found myself walking into the old mans room. It still smelled like him. I feel into a deep slumber on his bed.

I woke up to hear a door close and I soft voice "you miss him to don't you?" I whimpered and placed my head on my paws, he sat down by the door. "I miss him to ripple, I miss him to" he leaned his head back and closed his eyes
Go. Go comfort him. He is our mate. Go. Please go.
'He is our mate, no wonder I felt safe with him'
I silently jumped off the bed and nuzzled under his arm, so his arm rested on my back.

Colten
————-
Her fur was soft and so soothing. But when she touched me sparks erupted through my arm.
'Mate. Mate is sad. Hold mate tightly. Don't let her go'
Ok trigger ok
I picked her up her muzzle relaxed under my chin
"Please shift ripple"
Her head moved from under mine and she looked like she let out a long sigh before climbing off my lap and wondering off to the other side of the bed.

After a while I got up to leave but a soft voice stopped me.
"Can you give me a shirt?" I smiled and nodded, taking off my shirt and throwing it to her. She stood up and my god was she beautiful. "My name is Colten, yours?" She had to think as if not knowing how to use words
"My name is talia" I smiled happily
"My mate is so beautiful" she blushed at my words.
I found her. My beautiful mate.