Take me home?

"GOOD. MORNING. JAKE. PAULERS!!!!"

Erika heard Jake say from the bathroom, as she was brushing her hair.

"Welcome to JERIKA VS! Since most requested video, today she's doing jerika vs parenting. We're fostering a little girl for two weeks so this video will probably be very long."  Jake turned off the camera.
Erika smiled shes always loved kids. And she was so excited to see how Jake would be with little Ava. She loved watching him and Tydus but the thought of watching him with a little girl made her smile even more.
  "Hey beautiful" Jake said, coming into the bathroom wrapping his hands around his waist.
  "Hey" she said softly kissing him. "You ready?"
"Yeah" he answered .
When the couple arrived at the foster home they saw the little girl standing on the porch in a old white shirt with stains on it and faded pink pants. Her blond hair was pushed back with a pink head band and she was holding a purple back pack and a teddy bear with stuffing falling out from the sides. She had old white shoes that looked like a hand down.
" There she is" Jake said opening Erika's car door. The little girl ran over to Jake and he bent down to her eye level. "Hello little one" he said and she smiled.

"Hewoo!" She giggled

"What's your name?" Erika said bending down with Jake. "Ava Lynn" she responded proudly "are you gonna take me home...forever?"
Erika begun to tear up. "I don't know sweetie."