Uno

The World Cup had come to an end and with Neymar slowly getting healing , things were actually starting to get better.

"Tia Rafaella!" Davi said, interupting my thoughts."Davi!" I said. Neymar soon slowly approached me. " Hey do you mind taking care of him for a little bit?"

"No not at all!" I knew Neymar was still extremely depressed with his injury, and since I am his sister I have to be there for him. "Thanks I appreciate it." And with that he left. I turned to Davi and asked him "So what do you want to do today?" "I wanna go to the park!"

"Ok sounds good." I strapped him to his booster seat and then started driving off. As soon as we got out of the car, Davi ran to the play ground. 2 hours later, I felt like I was going to pass out from all the running. Man, that kid can run! Wonder where he gets it from, note the sarcasm.

"Hey Buddy, let's go get ice cream!" His eyes lit up when I said the word ice cream. Since the ice cream parlor was only a block down we decided to walk. When we got there I asked what Davi wanted. "Chocolate!" He said excitedly. I made a mental note to get a lot of napkins. "Hi, Can I get one Chocolate and one Cookies N' Cream in a cup?" After I finished ordering I started to look around, when I suddenly felt Davi let go of my hand and yell out

"Marcelo!!" Davi ran to Marcelo and Marcelo picked him up into his arms. "Hey! what are you guys doing here?" He asked. "Just getting Ice cream, kind of the reason why we're in an ice cream parlor duh." I responded. Let me just make this clear, I can be a really sarcastic person and end up talking back to you rudely if you make me mad, not that he did .

Marcelo laughed and put Davi back down. The guy who served us handed us our ice cream and we walked out with Marcelo . "I'm , um having like a barbecue-party for tomorrow. Do you and your brother want to come? You can bring anyone and as much people as you like!" "That sounds great, I'll be sure to come" After that he left and we walked back to the car. Luckily, somehow Davi managed to not make a mess. Oh how I loved that kid. After strapping him in he was out like a lightbulb. I smiled after seeing him in the mirror sleeping.

When we got home , I carried him to the spare bedroom in my apartment and left him there so he could sleep. I went back to my living room and started to think about everything in my life. Being Neymar's sister can be a pain with paparazzi always up on you ass, but I learned to get used to yet. Although, we had drifted a bit due to the fact that he was always busy with games and focusing on Davi, we still managed to be the same kids we were before. When we were younger, we were inseparable. Even if we did fight a lot, he was always there for me and very overprotective. But what can I say that's how brothers tend to be. I didn't mind though now that I think of it. Every heartbreak, every friendship break-up , he was there. Whether it was to listen to my problems, hear me vent or to punch the shit out of my ex, he was there. Now it's my turn to comfort him in this struggling time.

When there was a knock at the door I knew it was him to pick-up Davi. I opened the door to see him. "Hey, he's just sleeping in the other room." I lead him to the spare room to find Davi still sleeping and sucking his thumb. Neymar smiled, "He's such an angel,a very energetic angel,I hope he grows up to be like you" I said. He turned to me and put his arm around me. "Thanks sis, I really appreciate everything you've done , I love you" "love you too" "Do you want me to pick him up and take him to the car?" "No it's ok, I can do it" he replied. As we were heading to the door , I remembered Marcelo's invite. "Oh! Before I forget Marcelo invited us to a barbecue tomorrow and I said we would come. He said we could bring anyone we want, so if you want a bring a couple of your friends from the Barcelona team, feel free" after that we said our goodbyes, and I was once again alone. Man, was I sure going to regret telling Neymar to bring his Barcelona team mates.

----------------------------------------------

Hola! This is my first story , so please don't judge. I know the chapter is short but it'll get longer as the chapters go by . I promise 😜🙋🙆Here's a couple of tips: the story takes place in Spain . Neymar and Rafaella's age is around 26 , yea I know they're older. So what do you guys think? At the end of each chapter I'll have a QOTD which is:

If you could have a dream house anywhere in the world , where would it be? Thanks guys for reading! And don't forget to Vote , Comment and feel free to talk to me over message😘😊😁

Love ya ~ Gio🌸💋