Dos

I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing the next morning. Who in the hell could be calling me at 9 am. It's fucking 9am. I really wanted to just throw my phone at the wall but then. Realized it was Saturday. Oh shit! The barbecue !

I quickly sat up and looked at my phone. 5 missed calls from Neymar. Uh oh. I don't know what it is but missing a phone call in my family is huge . But 5 , I'll never hear the end of it. I hit the call back button anyway and As soon as I said "Hello?" I heard "Rafaella fucking Beckran! Why the hell did you not pick up!? I called you 5 times and i thought something happened to you because you wouldn't pick up! "I really thought something was wr-" I ended up cutting him off cause he was getting annoying. " Hey your royal bitchiness. Can you just get to the point" I said. "Hurry up and get ready! I'll be there to pick you up in 30 minutes. Ok?" he said. " Yea , ok i got it. Bye you little shit" I replied. I hung up and got out of bed to go shower. After the quick shower , I went to go pick out my outfit.(Outfit picture should be on the side, or external link but if its not I'm sorry!)

About 5 minutes later, Neymar honked and I went outside. When i got into the car, I greeted Neymar and saw Gerard, Lionel, Marc, Jordi, and Alexis.(I KNOW HES NOT ON THE TEAM ANYMORE JUST PRETEND) "Hey guys." 'Hi" They replied in unison.While we were driving we got stuck in traffic and Gerard started complaing about how hungry he was, and how much he had to use the bathroom."Gerard just shut up!" We all yelled."Fine, Jeez." The rest of the car ride consisted of Gerard's non-stop talking, arguing, laughing and extremely loud and horrible singing of the guys. When we finally got there Gerard looked like he was gonna piss his pants, and I honestly felt bad for the guy.

Marcelo came out and greeted us."Hi guys, thanks for coming. I hope you guys don't mind but some of my team mates from Real Madrid are here." I nervously looked around at the guys because i knew they weren't exactly bestfriends with some of the guys. "No, it shouldn't be a problem, right guys?" I said. They just nodded, which told me that there definetly was going to be a lot of tension. Boy was I right.

When we got inside Marcelo's team mates were inside laughing loudly and drinking until they saw us. "Uh, guys this is, uh-" He was rudely cut off by one of the guys. " Dude, we aren't fucking stupid we know who they are. But damn, who's that fine ass chica over there?" Immediately everyone's eyes turned to me. I just stood there awkwardly thinking about how I looked. My outfit was actually pretty good looking and sexy. Then Marcelo spoke up. "That's Rafaella, Neymar's sister" There was a chorus of hello's and hi's, then an awkward silence.

Marcelo invited us to sit on the couch while his team mates talked quitely. It was pretty obvious that they were talking about us, but I tried to seem not to notice. I asked Marcelo where his wife was and he said she was in the kitchen. When I stepped inside I saw his wife, Clarisse, running back and forth frantically. "Hey, You need any help?" "Rafaella! Oh my god, you're a life saver! You think you could help me with the drinks and getting the guys some beers?" "Yea sure." She pointed to the cooler filled with Coronas. I grabbed as much as I could and went back to the living room. "Corona's anyone?" It seemed as though more people had came and I gave each more beers. But the guys still looked uncomfortable. After we were done we went back to the living room and sat down by the sofas. The doorbell rang and Marcelo went to go get it.

I easily recognized Sergio Ramos,Gareth Bale, Fabio Coentrao and last but not least Cristiano Ronaldo. They all came in laughing but soon stopped once they saw us. "What are they doing here?" Fabio asked.Talk about total drama queen. "I invited them to come, why?" Marcelo said calmly."I just wasn't expecting a bunch of bitches to come along" My mouth literally dropped to the floor. How could he say such things like that! Gerard was the first to argue against him and soon they both were yelling bullshit at each other.To prevent them from actually fighting Gerard and Fabio were both held back.We all sat back down and both guys were glaring at each other. "Uh, why don't I introduce you guys to Rafaella, Neymar's sister." Marcelo said. All 4 men glanced in my direction. I gave a small smile and a wave, then when back to talking with Clarisse. "I hope those two can control themselves ." I said. "Don't Worry about it , they'll be fine. " She replied , then quietly said "You do realize that all these guys are staring at you like you're the prettiest girl on earth, right?" I glanced around, and sure as hell they were all staring.Clarisse looked at me and smiled at me, as if she had a plan. "Why don't we all head out to the pool?" Oh God. I know exactly what she was doing . The guys all agreed to it and went outside

When I was only in my bathing suit I saw Clarisse just about to go outside. "what do you think?" I turned in a circle so she could see. "Wow! I wish I had your body and confidence, I'd never be able to pull something like that off." "Bullshit! You're perfect you should get a strapless too!" I replied. "Well forget about that for now, we have an entrance to make!" She replied. Clarisse and I linked arms and walked out to the pool, looking amazing in our bikinis. As soon as we walked out and everyone,more like every guy, saw us their eyes bulged out. And that wasn't the only think bulging, if you know what I mean. " We both decided to lay out and "tan" when in reality we were just getting the guys attention. Even though most of the boys wouldnt stop staring or drooling, there was one guy that caught my eye in particular and his name was Cristiano Ronaldo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teehee!! lol what do you guys think? was it good or naaah lol things are kinda getting interesting but its starting off slow. IMPORTANT im going to need some extra characters like rafas friends so volunteers?! i have one person down already but i need more so message me if you wanna be in the story AsAP!! Dont forget to vote comment and feel free to message me about anything l will respond as soon as i can. oh and im going to be going to mexico soon but i should still be updating so yea.

Love ya ~ Gio