Cuatro

(Flashback)

Who in fucking hell is the genius that thought of this !? By this time I was panicking and when you panic you tend to run out of breath. I was pretty sure that none of them could see me so I tried to get my Foot out but it was no use. While trying to get my foot out I had forgotten that the pool wall was close to my head and because I was turning roughly so much , I hit my head on the wall quite hard.

Then everything went black.

Cristiano's POV

We all had watched Rafaella fall in the pool, and that's when Marcelo asked "She can swim right?" Neymar responded "Yea she can." I felt a bit of relief but was soon replaced with worry. Why hadn't she come back to the surface yet? My question was soon answered when I saw the pool water become red.

I quickly took of my shirt (A/N xD lol) and jumped into the pool. I saw her unconscious body on the deep end of the pool and quickly swam over. As I grabbed onto her body, I realized her foot was stuck . Well that explains a lot.

I quickly managed to get her foot out of the water vent.Who the hell makes those? Anyway when I finally reached the surface some of the boys helped me by taking Rafaella. I saw the she had a big cut in the side of her head that wouldn't stop bleeding. "Does anyone know CPR?" Neymar asked frantically. "Here I'll do it" I replied.

I knelt down beside her body and pinched her nose gently. I put my lips against hers and started the process. Wow her lips are really soft. Dude concentrate! We can think about her soft lips later, I thought to myself as I continued to try and revive her.

Rafa's POV 💋

I don't really know what happened after I blacked out but all I know is I woke up coughing up pool water. Ew. Next to me on his knees, was a shirtless Cristiano who , by the way didn't look so bad if you know what I mean. I felt a towel wrap a round my shoulders and I felt someone hug me. It was Neymar . I then remembered that I had fallen into the pool and couldn't come back up.

Just the thought of it made me panic again, and I started to cry. Neymar hugged me tighter as I cried into his chest. " I think we should Uh..start heading home now" Marc said. I quickly wiped my tears and saw that I was still bleeding. I looked at Clarisse and as if she read my mind she simply nodded and went to go get a bandaid

After getting fixed up and listening to Gerard and Fabio apologize, who didn't really seem sympathetic , we left. But not before catching Cristiano's beautiful brown eyes and simply staring. Neymar ushered me to the car and turned on the car. I took one last look and saw Cristiano still staring as the car drove away.

The Next Day

I woke up the next day with a major headache and then I remembered what had happen the day before . I heard my phone vibrate and went to go look at it.

Bella: Hey I'll meet you at La Corral de la Morería at 12.

Oh crap! It's already 11:35! I quickly rushed to go put on a dress and left. When I got to the restaurant I saw Bella had already been seated. "Rafa! How are you girl?" She said excitedly. "I've uh, I've been better" I responded.

She noticed the bandaid on the side of my forehead and asked how I got the injury . After I told her what happened the day before she was shocked . " Wow I can't believe that."

"I know it's seems so un-" She cut me off . " You were saved by a shirtless Cristiano Ronaldo? Holy Jesus! How did it feel? Does he have nice abs? Did you feel them?"

"Bella?! Really! I almost drowned and the only part you care about is the fact that a shirtless Cristiano rescued me?" I said. " Sorry it's just I wouldn't have thought he'd do that."

"Yea me neither." I said. I decided to change the subject and said "So , how has life been? What's been going on at-" I was once again abruptly cut off. Man what's with me getting cut off today?

"Rafaella ? Is that you?"

I turned around shocked to see who it was.

❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

THUN THUN THUN. Any guesses as to who it is? Sorry about not having posted in while but don't worry it'll all get better. It's breast cancer month and in honor of my aunt who unfortunately did not survive her cancer, I would love to dedicate everything I do to her .

Te Amo Tia , para siempre . Siempre vas estar en mi coraźon 😔🙏

Thanks guys keep commenting and voting there inspire me to continue

Love ya ~ Gio❤️💋