Chapter 5: Eternal Thoughts

Bonnie's P.O.V

I don't understand. Why when a personal problem is revealed another one follows it's footsteps to do the same thing? That feeling with Chica is something I've been trying to figure out what it was, but now another was given to replace that one. Why out of all people would Shadow Bonnie want my life? Does he want to be me? If so it doesn't make sense why he would want that. Though I don't know what his motives are or why he is targeting me. Not to forget I don't know a single thing about him at all. When I was at the second location, occasionally I would see him around watching me. Perhaps he had an interest on me even back then. He just appeared on the first night and from there I was aware of his presence. And honestly I forgot about him. But for someone who was always stalking you, you have to agree why I would in the first place. And Chica? I still can't explain or develop that feeling to unravel it's hidden meaning. I've been at the new location for a week and already there's problems again. Just like the old location. As I was against the bathroom wall, just wondering what my problems really were, Foxy walked in. "Lad, I've been looking for you for the past five minutes! Why the hell you be even in the girls bathroom?" he asked. "That way nobody will bother me," I responded. "Well nothing is stopping me," he said. "Nothing? Even if Mangle finds out? You know you always say you're a man and that's not manly-like," I said. Foxy had a cold expression, one that showed that even for him he was bested out. "Don't tell her ok!" he pleaded panicking. "I won't," I responded. "Good. That'a relief. Now what's wrong? Freddy told me you ran off suddenly and you disappeared with no explanation," asked Foxy. I sighed before telling him my reasoning, because I wasn't sure if he would believe me. Though it was either tell him or leave myself to deal with this problem; never forgetting my choice whether the outcome would have good results or not. "An old... acquaintance you could say, visited me," I said. "And who is he... or her?" asked Foxy. "His name is Shadow Bonnie, or that's what I call him," I said. "You remember the old location right?" "How could I forget? That is how I met my love Mangle," said Foxy in a daze. Honestly that seems like that's the only thing he ever thinks about. He's in love so much that he doesn't seem to stop talking about his girlfriend Mangle. "Right... When we were there Shadow was at the location with us, stalking me it felt like," I explained. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" he asked. "What do you mean? I told you and the others and none of you didn't believe me... except Chica of course," I said. "Well it sounded like you were spitting out make believe," he responded. "Whatever. Anyways, he returned to our location to take my life, and he seems like he won't hesitate to do so," I said. "What does he mean by that, your soul?" asked Foxy. "I honestly don't know, we don't have souls. But he was pretty vague so he could be referring to that," I said. "So what are yar going to be doing about it?" he asked. "I don't know. What could I do? I don't even know what's he capable of doing to me," I said. "I'm basically defenseless!" "Calm down mate. I could be yar bodyguard?" he suggested. "Bodyguard! Foxy did you not hear a single thing I said!?" I asked. "Yes. Dude sound likes a copy of you. How hard is it to understand?" he asked. "It's a shadow," I corrected him. "Oh," he responded realizing my point. "Regardless I don't know what to do. And that feeling for Chica I still need to figure out what it is," I said. "Feeling?" he asked. "Yeah. It was strange. I don't know what it means," I responded. "Oh. Oh! Oh, ha, ha, ha!" said Foxy laughing uncontrollably for no reason. "What? What's so funny?" I asked. "YOU'RE IN LOVE!" he blurted out while still laughing. "W-What?" I said in shock. "Bonnie's in love!" said Foxy making fun of me. I was now mad. I figured out that feeling but now Foxy was making fun of me, like it was a joke to him. "You know I was going to ask for help, but that idea is being erased right now," I said. "Hey lad! C'mon I'm sorry!" he said. "If you were you wouldn't have done it," I said leaving. "Wait! C'mon! I'm sorry!" said Foxy. I didn't bother to even respond as I walked out of the bathroom, leaving Foxy to rot. "I thought he was better than this. He may be a douche but I thought he would understand. I was wrong," I said to myself. "Maybe Shadow Bonnie was right. He doesn't care."