Chapter 5- Being Tickled

****2 Months later...October****

I was smiling as I lean against Jakes legs, I looked up at him slowly and giggled softly. He smiled down at me and kissed my cheek, and I blushed a light shade of pink and I looked down and kicked the wood softly.

Yes, I am now dating Jake, after 2 months of talking. We talked all night and all day, except during school of course. I was hooked and I couldn't help but like him so much. He had shaggy pale blonde hair and bright blue eyes, that shine against his sun kissed skin. He was breathtaking and he was also all mine.

It's been about a week or so since we started dating and so far it's great. I thought back to how he asked me out and laughed out loud. He was not very good at that part but everything else is amazing. Jake softly shook me from my thoughts and asked what I was thinking about. I kissed his cheek and squeezed his hand and said you.

Jake was in 7th grade and I in 8th. Now you might think that's not bad, and it's not but for some reason we are still almost exactly 2 years age difference. But it's cool and all dandy cause he's just plain adorable...and cute.

...2 weeks later...

We were at a high-school football game and I was hanging with Jake. I sitting one row in front of him and we were cuddling. I was in between his legs and he was laying his head on my shoulder. He kept trying to get me to kiss him. I would have gave him a small peck if my grandparents weren't sitting 10 or so rows down from us.

If they so happened to look back at us and saw us kissing, I think I would die. I finally have up and decided to try sitting away from him. So I scooted down the row, away from him with some of my other friends. I looked back at him and smiled and stuck my tongue out at him.

He smiled widely and then reached for my arm and pulled me back over to him. I would have to say that quite sexy of him. I had to contain my blush by closing my eyes and looking at the ground for a minute or two. I think that worked until Jake decided to be a jerk and try and tickle me.

Now I'm going to say this now, so you guys know. I hate being tickled, it's the worst feeling in the world. I'll admit quite a few people hate it but they won't get mad if you tickle them right?

Right.

After that game I didn't give him a kiss and I felt bad but I didn't want to be seen by anyone. I guess you could say I was shy at those kind of things.

The following week went by quite quickly with homework and constantly texting Jake. I hung out with friends that weekend and then went to a movie with Jake. He got a lot of crap from my grandparents for not paying, but honesty I don't see why guys HAVE to pay.

Girls are just as independent as men, if not more so. I don't think ANY woman needs a man in her life to be happy. I mean yes I have a boyfriend but do need one? No. I could live without a boyfriend. Some girls on the other hand need a different one every other week.

I guess that's why they are hoes.

Anyone can buy one at a store.

********Authors Note*******

Vote and comment. :)

Please and thank you.

Wanna hear a joke...?

Good!

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

....

NO IDEAR!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm sorry I had to. I'm going to put a joke on after each chapter! :)