at court part 2

star: I was 5 months pregnant and it was the hall of fame so when went when we left dean and seth got into a fight because seth still loves me and wanted roman away from me. The next day was wrestlemania and roman had a match after he won he proposed to me and seth got really upset about it. It was the week of roman birthday I was 8 months pregnant and seth came by to see roman but roman and dean were at the store. I asked him if he could take me to the store i left roman a note. after hours of driving around I wanted to go home and seth started saying random stuff and pulled out a gun.

Then I got a call from roman and seth threw my phone out the window he told me we were going into hotel room and said if I sceamed he would kill me and soon after roman and dean showed up then the cops came and took seth to the station. after that i felt I peeed myself but I was bleeding and roman took me to the hospital.  when we got there I was rushed in and roman couldn't come in and he had to wait the doctor said he had to choose between the baby and me and he picks our son. After surgery the doctor said that toby was fine and so was I a couple days later I could go home. 6 months later was our wedding toby was a year now.